Slender's mini gift

Slendy's P.o.v.

     I suddenly saw Jeff entering the mansion.I was preparing for his birthday that time; I'm making a chocolate cake for his b day.

I have no other choice . I just keep the cake and baking materials in the cabinet.

Jeff was calling my name out loud.I answer him "Yes, do you need something Jeffrey" then he glared at me.

Jeff's P.O.V.

        I got mad at slendy cause I know that he know I HATE BEING CALLED BY MY  REAL NAME.then

Slendy suddenly shows his face and smiled at me "What kind of smile is that?" i asked.

Then slendy covered my eyes using his tentacles, tied up my hands my hands and stole my knife "WHAT THE F*UCK ,Slendy stop it"

Slendy's P.o.v.

     Jeff is keep on moving.I use my tentacles to hold his body then i said "Im sorry Jeff" then I kissed jeff I sticked out my tounge and feel Jeff's tounge when I  kissed him he doesn't fight back and kissed me too. I'm so suprised when his tounge play with my tounge too.

When we finished kissing each other. I let go Jeff and looked at him, his face its so red.  I think he's embarrased.

Then I called his name"Jeff ..are you alright?"he suddenly got up and run.

Jeff's  P.o.v.

       I was so embarassed, when I saw his face after we kissed.I have no other choice so I just run into my room and jump on my

bed .

Few minutes later I got up and looked at the mirror while undressing my self

I really regret for what i've done to him i mean leaving like that without saying anything oh god I'm such an idiot.

To be continued...

Vote and comment