Brother, Oh, Brother

Liu's P.O.V.

                 I was walking on the street going home , it's also almost midnight (9:46), it's been 6 years since I last saw him (Jeff). The last thing I know is I saw him beside my bed saying " Go. To. Sleep." 6 years ago.But I also think I saw somthing on his face I dunno what. When I'm near to my home, I saw a guy he's wearing a white hoodie, he had a black greasy hair, and I can't see his face 'cause the hoodie is covering his face. I didn't stop walking, but when I already pass him he whispered somthing, I think he said " It's been a long time, huh?" ... But I didn't care I just walk until I got home. I saw Mom Zoe in the kitchen, cooking, and Dad Al in the living room watching news. Theyy're my Foster parents they adopt me when they heard about what happend to me they don't care if I came from that family, coz' mom can't have a baby she has a problem with her (ovary).So they just adopt me.

          After our supper I went uptairs to my room . I was ready to sleep when I heard my mom screem. I run to their room as fast as I could but...... when I got there I saw that guy again. I run infront of my mom and dad covering them I look at that guy then I saw his face clearly.... it was scary but I don't feel that I'm scared. 

Me: Don't you dare touch them

Guy(Jeff): I wont if you come with me 

Me: Ok.......Just don't hurt them.

Mom: Liu, NO!! Please............ please don't take my son mister....

Me: Mom It's ok, It's ok don't worry I'm gonna be fine

            That "guy" pull my hand and that me to  the forest near our village. He take me to a mini mansion I think in the forest. When we enter the house, he closed the door shut, then he take to a room I think it's his room. He looked at me and when I stared at him I think I saw tears thats almost ready ti fall.But before that he walked toward me then hug me tigthly.

Guy(Jeff): Liu...(Sobs).....Liu.........Liu........Liu (sobs)

Liu:H...hey!

          At first I'm pushing him away but suddenly without me noticing I shed a tear

Liu: W......what's happening.....?

Guy(Jeff): Oh..... Liu........ You've grown into a fine man ya know.

Liu: Wh..who are you, I know you've heard my name from my mother but do we know each other.

Guy(Jeff): He he. I guess you can't remember me coz' of this face huh? Well I'm you're Brother.

Liu: Huh? Je.....Jeff!! I...Is that r-realy you 

Jeff: Hmm Yes. To bad  I can't be with you for so long I need to bring you back to them....

Liu: B-but Jeff it's been 6 years Jeff 6 years you leave me alone when I saw you for such a long time you're going to leave me again!! Huh..

Jeff: I'm really sorry bro I want a better future for you.

( Liu kisses Jeff (lips to lips))

Jeff: L-Liu you really haven't change' ya know that

Liu: Hehe for 6 years you left me behind.... I miss doint "it" with you

Jeff: You wanna.....

To Be Continued..............................

Sorry for wrong spelling and grammar.......

VOte and Comment .........

Jeff_801_Killer...