Secret Cave ~make love~

This is the last part of Ben x Jeff 

Sorry for making to much short stories

Chapter 3

Ben's p.o.v.

             Afternoon when I went outside to kill someone, I saw 3 students playing in the forest, I went near them 1 of then looked at me with that disgust stare. I pull my sword out and slice the girl who looked at me w/ disgust , I killed the two next, then after I feel like someone is watching me, I look back and saw Jeff beside the tree, he smiled at me then he said "You look sexy there Benny". I stare at him " Not funny Jeff, what are ya' doin' here?" . Jeff answered me "Following my lover".I blush so hard that time.Jeff laugh at me when he saw that .

             Jeff pulled my hand.  We went to the hidden cave in the heart of the forest, I didn't know there was a cave there. When we got to the hidden part of the cave, Jeff pushed me to the wall, it hurts so I accidentally said " What the f*uck, it hurts ya' know".He smiled at me then strip me. He remove my shirt , shoes, pants, and my underwear.

             Jeff kissed me deep.He remove his sweat shirt and started to lick my nipples. I moaned softly then Jeff said " Louder my love". He touched my member, he stroke my member fast I moaned so loud then something came out (I know you know what is it -o- ).

                I hug him and then I said " I want it, please I need it, J-jeff ".Jeff looked at me w/ that scary look. He insert his two finger in my asshole. I moaned so loud, it hurts but it also feels so good. Then he removed his finger in my asshole . I heard him whisper " I think it's ready now, be ready Ben " then he put his hard and long member inside me, I keep on moaning becoz' he keep on thrusting so hard, then he came inside of me (I also came).

                 After that he kissed me passionately, he let me rest on his lap after dressing me up. After 3 hours of sleeping we went back to the mansion.We saw Jack, Sally, Masky and Hoodie in the living room. They saw us holding each others hands Masky and Hoodie smiled at us and Jack said " So you two are dating now huh" I can't answer cause I was trembling, Jeff answered Jacks question " Yes, ya' got a problem with that bro" Jack answered " haha no, at last finally you two confess to each other, we're glad that you two are together now" me and Jeff were shock coz of that we think Slendy told them about it oh well .................

Hiyya guys this is the last part of Jeff x Ben

Next is Masky and Hoodie or maybe Jeff x Jack   huh?