The Feral War

by: saoigreen

Werewolves and humans have co-existed peacefully alongside each other for a number of years in a world torn apart by the third World War. That is, until an organisation called the Ravi emerge who are dedicated to the eradication of the lupine race.The key to winning the war comes in the form of an asylum patient who has been engineered beyond the point of recognition.For Nova, the last eight years of her life have been spent locked in a padded cell and prodded with needles. She has no idea why they are transforming her into a monster. In her mind, the only monsters are the ones who linger late at night and prey on gullible humans. Especially the wolf who claimed her in the dark of night and then left her to a life of pain. Nova has no idea who that wolf is, or that he has spent the last eight years grieving over the loss of his soul-mate, a woman he had only spoken to once.The race to control New America begins when one night, the Ravi's weapon escapes, signalling the beginning of a new age of rulers.

Status: Completed

*****

While the writing in this book is amazing, what I truly love about it is its unique way of handling the mate bond and not making it an instant happiness provider. Plus, Nova is an independent badass and the war backdrop just adds more excitement and intrigue to the story.  This is in my top 5 wattpad werewolf stories of all time.