6- telling the guys

CAMERON's POV:

I got up, and opened the door. I heard Laurie's little feet run up, and she stayed behind my leg.

"Hey Cameron!" I was first greeted by Jack and Jack. Then Aaron, Carter, Nash and Hayes, Taylor, then Matt, and Shawn.

I moved aside to let them in, and Laurie still clung on my leg, as if her life depended on it.

"Hey Cam, who's the baby?" Nash asked, giving me a questioning look.

"Cameron got laid!" Taylor joked, doing the bro hug to Matt.

"No, that's why I invited you guys over. Come sit down."
They all walked toward the couch, and sat down, while I grabbed Laurie in my arms.

They all sat down, and I sat down next to Shawn. I put Laurie on my lap.

"Guys, this is Laurie Evans."

"She's a cutie." Jack J said.

"And, so...ugh! I don't know how to say it." I said, putting my head in my hands.

"Are you okay Cammy?" Laurie asked, lifting my head.

"Yeah are you okay Cammy?" Matt teased.

"Is she your...daughter?" Aaron asked me.

"No okay. So I had this friend since 8th grade, and her name was Peyton Stevensons."

"That's my mommy's name!" Exclaimed Laurie.

"Yes it is baby."

"We kept in touch, and then she asked me one random day if she can stay here. I said yes, and she came over." I said.

I told them the rest, and then I hesitated to tell them about Peyton and Laurie being abused.

"Cameron. What else?" Carter asked.

"Her dad is...abusive."

"What do you mean, abusive?" Hayes asked.

"He beats on Peyton and Laurie."

"What??!!" All the guys yelled. It startled Laurie.

"Yeah. When she was coming home from work one day, Peyton found her husband beating Laurie's butt with his belt."

"What the fuck!" Nash yelled, getting up.

"What the actual fuck." Hayes yelled.

I knew Hayes and Nash would be extremely upset, because they have a baby sister (Skylynn) who there extremely overprotective of.

"How could he???" Shawn asked, in disappointment. And of course Shawn, cause he has a little sister as well.

"So Peyton and Laurie are staying here till they get things figured out."

"Well, where is Peyton?" Shawn asked.

"Oh! My mommy is at work! She works at a place with lots of big people!" Laurie told them.

"Really?" Shawn asked. 

"Yeah! Big people like you!!"

Shawn laughed and hugged Laurie, and gave her kisses all over her face, while she giggled.

"Do you have a picture of her?" Taylor asked.

"Ya man whore." Carter said.

"Yeah." I said, grabbing my phone out.

" I said, grabbing my phone out

"Damn she a cutie." Hayes said.

"That's my mommy!" Laurie said, looking at Shawn.
"Yeah it is. I'm Shawn."

"I'm Laurie! My favorite color is purple."

"Girl my favorite color is purple too!" Matt said, in a girly voice. Laurie giggled, and walked over to Matt. They all went around, and Laurie seems to like all the guys.

"Hey, can I show you a trick?" Jack G asked Laurie.

"Yeah!"

He flexed, and she laughed.

"That's big!" Laurie said. She started to hang off of his biceps.

Chapter 6. Hope ya liked it.