Chapter 2: School

The school bell rang throughout the school as class got started.  Already I could tell I was gonna have it rough today cause my head had been pounding and the loud noise of people chattering didn't help at all. I sat near the back and close to the window so I could see the clear blue sky outside. Everyone got in their seats as the teacher walked into the room to teach us about the history of Egypt and the great Cleopatra. If I didn't know better I'd say our teacher, Mr. Watt, had a little crush on Cleopatra. As the lecture went on my headache increased. It was so hard to focus, I wasn't the only one who thought so. 

I looked to my right as I heard the sound of a pencil being tapped against the desk. I recognized the girl as Rosie, she had dirty brown hair twisted into a cute messy bun and hazel eyes. I looked at her paper where she sat in thought and cringed at the terrible picture to what seemed to be a dog. A guy named Rick was playing on his phone. He had red hair and brown eyes. Others were reading or scribbling notes on what the teacher was saying. I sat there staring outside the window, drowning out the noise. Hoping this massive ache would disappear.

The buzzer rang snapping me out of my trance. I shock myself awake and looked at the now empty classroom. I got up and packed my things and headed out into the crowded hallway. I could hear people chattering about their father's new job or how a girl broke up with her boyfriend. The hallway was like a circus in a nutshell. Each sound absorbed in my brain causing my headache to times by ten. I staggered and squeezed through the hallway.  I turned to the nearest corner to escape the noise. Only a few students were down this hallway. There were no lockers, only rooms to classrooms. I walked on as my vision blurred. My head felt like a nuclear bomb had just landed on it. I tried to stay upright but my legs gave away, I landed on the cold hard waxed floor with a thud. The last thing I saw was someone rushing towards me as I slowly fell asleep, hearing the shouts of panic around me.

Then nothing.