The Meeting

Jacob and Jessica arrived at the Cullen household. Jacob set Jessica to her feet and knocked on the door. Edward answered the door.

Jacob- Hey Edward, this is Bella's little sister. I found her crying in the woods.

Edward- Oh, thankyou for bringing her over.. Come in

Edward let them enter and they walked into the living room where they found Bella, curled up on the sofa. She looked very pale.

Edward- She's got a high temperature and she's hardly eaten anything.

Jessica- I dont blame her, you've put on alot of weight since I last saw you!

Edward was getting annoyed with the way Jessica was acting. He could see Bella's eyes slowly filling with tears. It really upset her, her own sister saying that to her. It made her feel as if Edward wont love her anymore because she's pregnant.

Jacob- Jessica, she's actually pregnant..

Jessica- Shut it, no one asked you to talk, did they?

Edward- They never asked you to ethier.

Jessica- Shut up

Edward was getting very annoyed with the way Jessica was talking to them. He clenched his fists tight, Jacob saw this and thought he should jump in.

Jacob- I think you should go to your new room and think about what you've done, missy.

Jessica- I dont wa-

Jacob interrupted her, he didnt want to hear it.

Jacob- Now.

Jess sighed heavily, grabbed her bags and stomped her way up the stairs. Edward sat down and sighed, calming himself down while Jacob comforted Bella.

Jacob- You should go talk to her, it may help things and make things easier for you and Bella.

Edward sighed and got up, he walked upstairs into Jessica's room where he found Jessica curled up on the bed, crying. Edward sighed quietly. He walked over to the bed where Jessica was laid and he stroked his fingers through her hair gently. Jessica looked up at Edward with a confused look on her face.

Jessica- Why are you being nice and  not yelling at me?

Edward- Dont think it would help anything, whats wrong?

Jessica- I dont want to be forgotten.            She started to cry gently.

Edward- You wont be forgotten, I promise.

Edward smiled gently at her and lifted her up onto his lap and cuddled her tightly. Jessica sniffed and wiped her eyes.

Edward- How about you cheer up, go say sorry to Bella and Jacob for being so rude to them, and then I'll make you a hot chocolate and you can settle down and watch a movie?

Jessica- Promise?

Edward cuddled her tight and kissed her forehead.

Edward- Promise.