Chapter-3

(REVIEW)

Mr Ichinomiya said"Be my girlfriend" Everyone in the room including me shouted "WHAT???"
-----------------------------------------------------------
I said"Hell no way!!!I am not doing such a dangerous job as a bait to lure out your silly enemies!!!" Mr Ichinomiya replied"First,You are preety smart figuring out that I am not asking you out.Second,my enemies aren't silly but pure evil and thirdly,you aren't a bait to lure out them but to push them back." Baba said"I still don't understand Boss" Mr Ichinomiya said"Soryu.Would you do the hornour of explaining those fools what I am talking about." As he looked at the scary man I met at the basement. The lazy man said to dectative(Mamoru Kish)suddenly burst out"Don't drag me into this mess!!" After that he went back to his dreamland on the couch. Then we all turned back our attenttion to the scary looking man or the mobster,Soryu Oh,waiting for him to say something. Soryu said"The Italian most feared mafia leader's daughter has taken a liking to Eisuke(Mr Ichinomiya).But he couldn't reject her like other girls since her father is a very important member of the next project he is handerling.So if he had a girlfriend then...Problem Solved" Then I quickly said"I don't think they are gonna believe it I mean nobody knows that the King(Eisuke Ichinomiya)had a girlfriend and is a nobody like me.I mean I am a cleaning staff in this hotel,who would believe you?Infact why don't you ask help from one of your groppies,they will be in cloud 9 for helping you and it makes much more sense" Mr Ichinomiya then replied"You are right.We do need to do something to let everyone know this." I replied"Are you even listening to me just now??" Mr Ichinomiya then continue"Baba,Ota get her ready.We are gonna take our action tonight." Before I could speak another word,I was dragged out by Ota and Baba to the hotel's boquite.

   Omg a single dress in those brand shop cost 4 months of my salary.How am I ever gonna pay him back???Then Baba turned his attention to me and said "Don't worry,Boss(Eisuke Ichinomiya) is gonna buy for all of those."I replied"Even if he is paying for the dresses....I think we ought to go shop in the mall where there are sales I know jus--" Ota replied"Just hold it right there!!" I look at him with a "!!!!!!" face. Ota continue"We already said Eisuke(Ichinomiya) is paying for those,why still shop in the cheap ones??Infact you could keep all those Designer clothes when the plan is don---" I stopped him"Even if his money could buy this whole shop I won't just take it for free.Even if it takes my whole life to pay him back,I would definately pay him back!!!" Ota and Baba look at me with wide open penguin eyes (see what I did there        
3amcliffxord).Then their eyes turned to gentle one and smile"You really aren't what you expect to be......"Then I replied"Then go find another girl for this jo---" Before I could finish they continue"....turned out you are much more interesting." I asked them"Excuse me???" Then Ota and Baba start handing me dresses to try on.

      By the end of the day,we brought
-14  formal dresses
-9 casual dresses
-11 designer blouses
-12 mini-skirts
-7 jeans
-6 pair of scandals
-8 pair of high heels
And many other accories like necklaces and bracelets.

     And in the bill,the sale girl wrote down about endless zeros.I think this would take more than my whole life to pay him back.Then Baba and Ota look at my shocked face and said"Told you that you won't be able to pay them.Thats why you should just let him pay." I replied back"Thats why from the start we should just shop in the shop of usual mall and I don't think I need this much clothes..." Baba said"You are gonna stand next to the King of Ichinomiya Group....how can you wear a single dress twice???"Unacceptable!!!" I asked back"Excuse me?!?!"

Author's Note

Hi guys!!!I know my story is really boring but this is just the beginning.The real adventure starts next chapter stay tune.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment &
Share with your friends

Until next chapter!!!

Masked Angel