Chapter-12

Then,me and Eisuke enter the lift to go meet his myster guest.

(On the lift)

Eisuke :We are gonna meet someone important so be the perfect girlfriend and don't get into trouble.

Natalie :Yes.....

Then we become silcent again unti the lift doors open and Eisuke's groupies surround us again.Uggg they don't know when to give up,do they.Then Eisuke hold my hand tightly and went past the crowd.Then we enter the same black limousin that was waiting for us in front of the hotel.

No matter how many times I have entered into the car,I always felt amazed.Then Eisuke blurted out with a smirk "If you don't close your mouth a group of flies are going to go into your mouth." Then I close my mouth with my hands and said "There are no flies in this car." Then he laugh out loud.OMG The king of Ichinomiya Group give out a real laugh!Someone!Quick!Take a picture! After Eisuke had stop laughing,

Eisuke :How stupid can you be .Hahaha

Natalie :Uggg.Stop laughing!

Then we arrived at The famous Japanese shop.It is famous for the rare ingridienta and amazing recipies.Then at the front of the restaurant,as soon as the waitress saw him,she immediately led us inside.She did even ask his name.God...he sure is famous.

Then we were led into a private room.There,I saw an old couple.Even from far away you can tell that they are deeply in love.When Eisuke saw them,

Eisuke :It good to see you again Mr.Tren.You look as lovely as always Mrs.Tren.

Mr.Tren :Please,I already told you to just call me James.

Mrs. Tren :Yup..*gigle*you can also just call me Marie.

Suddenly,a man came into the room.

OMG.He looks like a pop star or something.

James :Leon!!You have to knock before you came in!!!

So his name is Leon...
Leon :Phifft...whatever.

Eisuke :The same as usual I presume...

Leon :Shut up.

I wonder if they are related.They have the same attitude and aurora around them.

Marie :Eisuke...you haven't introduce us yet.

Eisuke :Natalie,meet my uncle- James Tren and his wife or my aunt Marie Tren and my cousin Leonardo Tren.Uncle James,Aunt Marie and Leon...meet my girlfriend Natalie Blue.

They all look at me suspiciously.*glup* This is making me more nervous.

Leon :Phiff ... another gold-digger.

Ughhh I can't control myself anymore.

Natalie :You looks like a gold-digger more than me and haven't you heard the saying"Don't judge a book by its cover"!!!

Then it becomes silcent again....god Eisuke is going to kill me now.

Natalie :I am sorry,I shouldn--

James :Wow!!!Finally Eisuke you found your true partner!!!

Marie :We thought she is just another gold-diggers just like the other girls.I am so sorry my dear.

Natalie :Its alright.Besides I should be the one to apologize for shouting...

Leon :So you realize your mistake?

Natalie :Like I said,I only apologize for shouting and only to Mr. and Mrs. Tren.Not at you.I still mean what I have just said.

Leon :You-you...little!!!

Eisuke :Hahaaahahaha.In your face brother!!!Hahaha!!!

Natalie :Eisuke...if you laugh too much you will end up crying.

This time Leon laughs out loud.

Leon :Hahagahahaha!!!You see,karama is great!

Eisuke looks at me with a deal-with-you-later look.God....I am so dead.

Leon :You are a pretty feisty one.No one dares to define me like that.

Natalie :Who are you? My father or the or the president?

This time,Marie and James laugh out loud.

Marie :Oh my god,my dear you don't know Leon?

Natalie :(shakes head)

James :So do you know the famous band call "Star Lights"?

Natalie "I have heard of it before thought...it is a band from Englan--wait what does it concern with the subject we are ralking about?"

Eisuke :Leon is the leader of that band.

My eyes become wide and looks back at Leon.He was smirking at me.Oh god,even people from Eisuke's family are damn powerful!!!

Leon :So you are gonna apologize now?

Natalie :*smirks* Never.Though I can't believe something.

Leon :What?That you can meet me outside of the stage and television?

Natalie :Nope.Just wondering how did you get fans with that attitude.

Leon was totally shocked.God...his expression was priceless too.Eisuke and The Trens couple laugh out loud again.I have a feeling this is gonna be a long evening.....

Vote
Comment &
Share it with your friends.

Masked Angel