uh oh

Caitlins pov

Oh god what is she gonna do to me!

Chloes pov

"Right you sit on your bed and you do not move off your bed and if you do I swear god so help me"

"okay" she managed out while sniffing her nose.

Now to go fetch Liam and Rick. As I left Caitlins room I heard 2 voices at the bottom of the stairs so I stopped and instantly knew it was the 2 that I was looking for, Rick and Liam. So me being me I stopped and listened.

Caitlins pov

I have no idea what to do. To run, but the she will find me and kill me. Or to run and face what she has to offer which I have a feeling I wont like that.

Chloe pov       (Rick and Liams conversation at the bottom of the stairs)

R: What have I done I have ruined it, Liam help me please

L: The best I could do is talk to Chloe who could talk to Caitlin

R: Okay *With a hint of sarcasm* 

L:  What is that supposed to mean

R: Well its not like you two are doing very well she did just walk away from you

I swear I will kill that boy when i get my hands on him

L: well at least I still have a bigger chance with her 

I couldnt take it anymore, I started to walk down the stairs and then I saw Liam had Rick up by his neck against the wall at the bottom of the stairs "Catilin get your bum out here and down the stairs" by this point the boys had noticed me halfway down the stairs and Liam had dropped Rick and stepped away from him. "I swear it is not what it looks like"

"Really so you werent just holding him up against the wall by his neck" I heard a gasp behind me but still I looked ahead. 

"YES" "no"

"well Caitlin take Rick up to your room and look after his neck and do NOT leave the room until you have sorted it and I WILL know" 

Rick walked up past me and up with Caitlin. Then I heard Caitlins door shut.

"YOU follow me now and I swear you try to talk I will never talk to you again" he nodded and I turned and walk up to my room and he followed, I held my door open "In now" he obeyed and walked into my room and sat on the beanbag he always sits on.

"Now you sit there and listen to me"