MSI = Bullshit

"But I won't do it alone, But I won't do it alone..."

With the song ending on the usual ba ba ba's, I twisted my bassaround so it was against my back and took a large drink of water. I love playing with my band.

The way our music joins together and creates this noise that people seem to enjoy. It's crazy. We're crazy rockstars. Although now I have been in this band for over 10 years, we seemed to agree about never having sex with music. Jimmy apparently wants to hear the beds creak when he has sex. If a maid wants to clean those sheets, then I would be scared to be that maid. I can just imagine Jimmy fucking a girl and then just:

"Hello, housekeeping?" Then Jimmy just screams 'Go away' or 'Get the fuck out.'

Yeah, that could happen. Maid's are persistant. They want to clean those sheets before he cums. Then again, I don't think anybody wants to be in the same room as Jimmy when he cums. 

I snap back out of my day dream and realise we are about to start the next song.

"Who wants to hear a story?"

Jimmy turns around and faces Kitty to give her a quick nod to start the music.

"Hello children, would you like to hear a story? Well, okay then! Let me tell you the story about one motherfucker, two motherfuckers, three motherfuckers, four motherfuckers. one motherfucker, two motherfuckers, three motherfuckers,they were born to roll."

The song kicks in and I begin my usual thrashing around. Many choruses and verses pass until my time to backbend. 

"Oh My Goodness..." I hear that familiar line by the voiceover woman and begin my backbend. I feel my hair brush against my ankles and realise I don't need to strain anymore backwards.

"I thought I was out, but they pulled me back... In. " I snap back up and carry on thrashing around, twists and turns, jumps and spins until...

"Well, that's all for now. Goodnight stupid children."

"MSI. MSI. MSI. MSI..." I hear the crowd chant as we walk of stage, exhausted and aching but had a good fucking time.

Don't get me wrong, I love playing with these guys but the songs are so fast to play. A 6 on the E here and a 2 on the G there. So fast and complicated. But makes it not so boring.

It's weird to think of how much I hated these guys at first. I mean when I auditioned, they gave me a CD to listen to, to try and learn their songs and I personally thought they were terrible. I hated the drums, the singing voice and the way the bass sounded.

It was hideous.

But I couldn't stop. The music played a vital part to my day; get up, go to work and then come home and practice. I hated them and threw away the CD so many times, but then had to get it back and listen to it all over again.

Nothing worked with their music, the singer was so high pitched he sounded like his balls were getting crushed, the bass was very quiet in half of the songs and the drums seemed so complicated I thought they were fake. The guitar, however, the guitar was briliiant. The way it sounded was so clever and intricate with every strum.

Eventually it became an addiction to listen to Mindless Self Indulgence, and now I'm part of the addiction.