Chapter 7

The filming of the song was over. The trip back to Mumbai had been too long because of weather problems, both were eager to get home and reunite with their families. These last two months had been somewhat chaotic, especially for Kajol. She was very confused, her head and heart fighting each other for new and old feelings that distressed her a lot, although she was very sure of something, she loved her children and her husband and she would never do anything to hurt them.

On the other hand Shahrukh struggled with feelings of the past that had resurrected to torment him again and that was something he could not allow. Today his only priority was the well-being of his family.

Mumbai Airport

Srk: (looks at her) Hey, are you okay? You have not stopped sneezing all the way back.

Kajol: yes do not worry (sneezes again)

Srk: (worried) Are you sure it's okay?

Kajol: Yes. It's just a cold, I think the cold in Iceland made me ill

Srk: I see! Oh no!! (Annoying) I think someone notice that we were arriving today!

Shahrukh looks toward the exit of the airport that was full of journalists and fans.

Kajol: (looks towards the exit) What ?? I told them please do not say anything. (Scared) You all know about my fear of the crowd of people.

Srk: (take her hand) I'll be by your side to cross that crowd. OK?

Kajol: (anguished) okay

Kajol tightly held Shahrukh's arm. With the help of bodyguards they crossed the crowd to the cars that would take them home. They agreed to take some photos with the fans but not to give interviews.

Once they got to the cars

Srk: safe and sound (opened the car door) Do you promise me that you will take care of yourself?

Kajol: Thank you (got in the car) yeah Shahrukh do not worry, I'll be fine, I'm sure when I see my children everything will pass.(Sneezes)

Srk: (unconvinced) I hope so! If you need anything, you can let me know yes? Even if it is to buy disposable handkerchiefs at 4 in the morning.

Kajol: (laughs) Yes, I'll let you know, do not worry. See you soon (hugs him)

Srk: (Hugs her, worried) Take care!

Kajol: you too (she breaks apart and gives her a kiss on the his cheek)

Srk: bye

Kajol: Bye

Shahrukh waited for Kajol to leave and then got into the car that would take him home

At Kajol's house

Kajol was very anxious to see her children and her husband. She had missed them very much. She silently entered the house trying to have no one listen, she wanted to surprise them.

Kajol: (leaves her suitcases on the floor and screams) Mom is here !!

Ajay and Yug were the first to reach her, since they were in the room watching tv.

Yug: (runs with open arms towards his mom) mommyyy !!!!!!!

Kajo: (takes him in her arms and holds him tightly) my little baby !!! Mommy missed you very much (she fills him with kisses)

Yug just laughed

Ajay approaches her and kisses her.

Ajay: honey! Why did not you say you arrived today? I would have fetched you!