1: Black visiøn

Hope I wasn't too mean! This character is really good!
Name: Lucy Smith
Cool
Cp name: Black Visiøn
Ooo! I really like this name
Age: 22
Nice to see an older character^^
Date of birth: April 24
Gender: F
Weapon: Axe
Pretty good, waaay better than a knife, tho it's been used before. But it makes sense why in the story.
Motto: Your vision will soon be black
I like it, its very original
Mom: Judy Smith(alive)
Dad: Harry Smith(alive)
Siblings: none
Yas! Her parents are alive
Height: 64 in
Weight: 145(sorry if it is wrong. I couldn't find a proper answer)
Good! (I have problems finding proper weight for my characters too XD)
Scars: one that goes vertically across her cheek
Strength: being alone, seeing blood, drawing
Weaknesses: spiders, heights, crowds
Nice. But does the being along part mean she's better at killing alone?

Looks: a hint of tan in her skin due to having some Japanese family members (Good, she's not pale. I really like that) , dyed red hair that us messy, shoulder length and covers one eye(she's not emo), (sweet, I really like that look. And thank God she's not emo) a black unzipped jacket revealing a dark blue tang top, with dark blue tight jeggings, black combat boots, black gloves
(Quite a bit of dark colors, but that's fine since you have many different types of colors. Not just black. And combat boots are common, but that's not a huge deal. Her appearance is really good)
Personality: laid back, kinda quiet sometimes, sarcastic, gets mad and impatient easily
(Good)

How she kills: after whispering her motto while the victim is asleep she will chop the chest until he/she is dead then will cut off different body parts
(I like how she sticks around to cut off different body parts)
Why she kills: She snapped after seeing death of loved ones
(Makes sense)

For the bio, my talking will be like this: Like this. Underlined and not bolded.

Bio:(takes place when Lucy is 19) Lucy invited her friends to her house while her parents were away on some business trip. They watched horror movies, Ghost Adventures, played games and ate candy. At 12:30am, Lucy and her friends called it a night. Lucy pulled out her pullout couch and turned it into a bed for her two friends. As Lucy went in her room for bed she got a strong feeling in her gut...like she's being watched. She ignored it and hopped in bed. Probably watched to many horror movies. She managed to sleep.
(Great start!)
Lucy awoke sweating and hearth thumping. It was a nightmare. She checked her alarm clock. 2:09 am. Lucy was relived that all was just a dream. "I should limit my horror movies." she silently mumbled. Not long after that a female scream was heard from downstairs. Lucy shot out of her bed and raced down the stairs seeing her two friends on the ground dead...covered in blood, mouths wide open....
Lucy was so scared she couldn't scream. She vomited on the floor. When she was done she saw a man in all black standing in the corner with a bloody knife. Before Lucy could run he grabbed her arm. Lucy managed to punch is gut with her free hand. All the guy managed to to was cut Lucy's cheek before she ran into the garage to grab an axe. Lucy looked behind her to see the man a yard away from her. Lucy stabbed the man a couple times with the axe.
(So, self defense turned into a grousome murdered? Swag.)

BREAKING NEWS
(Overused, but it makes the most sense in this story ^^)

A WOMAN WAS SEEN RUNNING ACROSS A HIGHWAY AT 4:46 AM. HERE'S A PICTURE OF WHAT WAS SEEN. A DAY AFTER THE SIGHTING THE SAME WOMAN WAS SPOTTED IN THE FOREST. SHE WAS CAUGHT LAUGHING AND SAYING "LEAVE ME ALONE! OR YOUR VISION WILL SOON BE BLACK! HAHA!"
(So she went insane after she saw her friends dead and murdered the murder? (Haha, murder got karma) I like it.)

Ok, so I'd give this character a 8/10. She's really good and pretty much original, but could use a few tweaks. If I didn't explain what you should tweak enough, let me know ^^