Time 3.1: Something.. Unusual?

"According to page 32, as you can see, you can't pronounce Victory in our dialect, since 'v' to us is 'b'.. In order to pronounce it properly..." the teacher discussed as you could only write down whatever he had been rambling about. You were terrified about the recent test results. Out of all students in your class, your grades are lower than... a potato. You've mentally told yourself to not worry too much since you've reviewed everything possible but...

"(RN)-chan? You okay?" You've blinked back to reality, your bluenet friend Nagisa whispered— looked at you worriedly as he scan your reaction. You tried to hide away that small fear inside of you, "Yeah.. Thanks for worrying.." you replied. Nagisa almost looked like he wasn't buying over your fake smile, but he simply brushed it off and listened attentively to the teacher in front. Trying to gain back your typical usual self, you've momentarily paused seeing a note on your right side floating.

Right side..?

"Just take the paper already" blinking back once more to reality, you were surprised to hear Karma, the one who happens to be the person who is handing a paper to you at the moment, whispered. Unbeknownst this at all to you, you were staring back at how he looks up peeking to your way. Slowly as you could, you took the paper.

= Want me to tutor you? You'll just have to pay me with food - Karma >:D =

"What the hell?" you've whispered unconsciously, hearing a soft chuckle from Karma after. Your ears grew slightly pink from embarrassment, crumpling the paper and throwing it inside your desk. Sighing deeply, you frowned and didn't dared to reply on Karma's written offer.