Chapter 1

I remember the fall of the world.

I was 7 when everyone was saying that the air wasn't clean and everything was failing.

I don't remember what exactly caused the earth to be destroyed because no one talks about it.

Maybe I'll know someday.

At the time of the failing earth I was in an orphanage.

We all got along fine being we only had each other.

The ages ran from oldest being 12 and youngest 6.

We all helped one another, the oldest looked after the young and the young looked after the youngest.

We were like a big family, but that was then when everyone didn't hate me.

The fail of the earth was 450 years ago.

Here's the thing about being immortal when she gave us the injections it took a few days to develop our powers and a few years to because fully immortal.

It took about 8 years to become fully immortal and I was 7 so I because 15.

Forever.

I thought about why I ended up being a Winter kid.

Why everyone hates me now is because of my season.

Winter is too cold and kills the plants and animals.

I don't see it that way I think it's beautiful but all they see is frostbite and starvation.

After the years of being bullied by the other kids I just stayed away.

I kept myself save and hidden in the Blue Forest.

Originally their were 47 kids, 15 summer, 12 spring, 12 autumn, and 5 winter.

But the other winter kids had some kind of allergic or genetic reaction to the new DNA that was pumping in our veins.

They soon died years apart from each other.

Everyone was waiting for me to die, even me.

But I didn't, and no one knows why.

Sometimes I wish I did but someone needs to keep Winter in balance.

So I keep to my section of the world with no one but me.

Hey guys I know your probably thinking 'What the heck another story?!"

But give me a break, I don't feel good and I just wanted to try something new.

So vote, keep reading, and comment if I should keep writing this story.

Stay awesome guys Bye!!