Wands and Whips

A/N
My first try!!! Enjoy!!!
-miss E

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evangeline glided down the corridor, checking every so often to make sure Filch wasn't rounding the corner. She soon made it to the trophy room, a lean, lanky figure stood in the center of the room, where she had commanded for him to wait for her.

Ryan gasped a little as the Gryffindor entered the room, her gentle curves and confident posture demanded his attention, he still wondered why the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team choose a fifth year Hufflepuff. He closed the space in between them in two strides. Her dark stare burned into him.

"Miss," he lowly calls, falling to his knees in front of her.

"Shh, bloody hell Ryan, you're going to get us caught," she scolds, glaring into the boys ice blue eyes that seemed to always melt before her. He bowed his head in apology, staring at the floor by her feet. Evangeline grabbed him by his hair and pulled it to have him look at her, earning a husky moan from her boy.

"We'll have to fix that, aye?" She smirks, earning an enthusiastic nod. She released his hair and unties her uniforms tie, making a makeshift gag, mostly for aesthetic purposes because she then cast a muting spell on the younger boy.

Ryan watched her as her eyes filled with lust, her hand gently pressed against his chin, signaling him to rise. Her eyes scanned over him, her property, before she made eye contact with his bulge.

"Cute," she whispers, turning him around and getting close enough to him that he could feel her sweet breathe against his shoulder blades. Evangeline pulled Ryan's hands behind him, binding them with her enchantment.

She grabbed him by his tie.

"We're going on a walk my pet, get ready," she breathed, pulling along his tie so he'd follow. They walked down the corridor, her ahead, leading Ryan, gagged and bound, behind her. She turned around and kissed him over his gag, Ryan leaning in, trying to get more, but instead he was shoved into a classroom, and tossed over a table, her hand keeping his stomach pressed against it, bent over on the edge.

She leaned over him and whispered, "I hope you're ready pet, I'm going to have lots of fun with you tonight." The look in his eyes and his gentle thrust against the table, trying to find friction against it for his poor cock, which was pinned under him was all she needed as an answer as she reached down and slowly lowered his pants to reveal bright yellow laced panties.

"My-my, little slut, you're such a whore!" She chuckled sinisterly, earning another thrust against the table, "tsk, enough of that," she started kneading his plush cheeks. Soon she had her wand out, and had her hand pinning his arms to his back, and his entire body, to the table.

"Are you ready boy?"

A quick nod was his answer, and she began to use her wand as a flogger. Each hit cracked through the night air.

By five, he was a writhing, sweaty mess.

Ten and he appeared to be screaming, though her spell kept him mute.

At fifteen his tears pooled on the table, and she stopped. Her wands marks were from various shades of light pink to a dark purple, seen through the lace of his panties. She stroked his hair and soothed him until he was visibly, yet silently, hiccuping, yet he had calmed considerably. She always worried that'd she'd gone to far, that'd she break him. But pulling down his panties told a different story as a long string of precum trailed after them, and the panties themselves soaked with the boys leak. She could tell his face was burning hot red as she removed his pants fully, and placed his panties in front of him.

"Such a pain whore huh? Like getting your ass beat that much? Eh," she calmly spoke, her hand slowly stroking his hole, he took a sharp breathe and closed his eyes, much to her amusement. She soon stopped all touch, and the boy made a small thrust against the table, she grabbed him by the throats and growled in his ear, "move a centimeter and I'll make sure you won't be able to sit ever again."

She pulled away, grabbing the goblet used in class to practice shape shifting, something she was extremely good at, her skills shown as she transfigured it into a strap on with a ten inch dildo, much thicker and longer then her boys own. She was going to have a lot of fun with her work she thought, sighing in satisfaction.

She spat on the conjured silicon, rubbing her saliva on it as she stalked back to her boy, still bent and at the ready, she bent down and spat on his hole, his body jerking at the sudden realization of what was happening. She shushed him and placed her hands on him, rubbing her tip against him, but he continued squirming and writhing, trying to avoid his impending impalement. She giggled to herself, this was part of the fun, knowing he wanted it but knew struggling would farther her lust. He tried to close his legs, but she used her own to spread them wide again, and slowly moved into him, thrusting painfully slow, and soon he was trying to thrust back into her. She grabbed him by his hair and laid over him, the movement thrusting her deeper then she'd ever been previously, his body spasmed under her.

"I make the moves here, I decide what happens to you and your boy pussy." She growled before grabbing his throat and starting to fuck him harder and rougher then she ever had. Soon he was coming close to eminent release. But knew he wasn't allowed to without asking or being given permission, the later hadn't happened and it was impossible for him to ask. He couldn't hold it back any longer and was brought to a forced orgasm, but as he came of his high she didn't stop, and soon he was being pounded into another. And another.

"If you had waited, just thirty seconds more, you wouldn't be in the position you are now," she groaned, pounding into his tight hole. His face was covered in tears, he'd lost count of his orgasms, and now was shooting blanks, the sheer amounts of carnal pleasure painful. She slowed down and pulled herself out of Ryan's abused hole, she gently pulled up his pants after cleaning him off and unbound him, kissing each of his wrists, she then wiped his tears and kissed both tear strained cheeks and took her tie off him, taking the mute spell off him.

"Are you okay?" She asked nervously.

"How does next Thursday sound? Same place?" Beamed Ryan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

The end!!! How'd I do???

-Miss E