{1}

The streets were quiet except for my own steps. Well, and the person following me. Sure, they probably thought I didn't know, but I could feel their every fiber as they got closer.

It was weird, since I was the one being stalked for a change. I decided to take my chance and confront said stalker.

I darted behind where i was and pinned the stalker to the wall.

"Why are you following me?" I quickly asked, the other mans eyes widening.

"I-I just want to know your story."

"My story?"

My mind raced with thoughts on what he could be talking about. What was he talking about?

"Yes, your story. I know what you are."

My heart nearly stopped. Did he really know what I was? I caught him smirk, so my grip tightened on his throat.

"If you think you know what I am, then what am I?"

The question bled from my mouth while the man struggled to breathe.

"Y-you're a vampire."

My grip loosened and I let him fall to the ground. How in the hell did he know? My thoughts raced with a million possibilities on how he knew.

"You're eyes. They're too vibrant to be human."

I quickly shut my eyes, knowing he was right. My eyes were almost a mint green color. They had been for a long time.

I slowly looked to the man, unsure of how to tread the ground of the situation. Somehow, this man was able to place that I was a vampire, but how?

Slowly, the man looked up.

"I want to know what you've been through."

I've never felt my brow arch so high. My story?

"I want to know what your life has been like since you were turned." His face was still downcast.

I looked at him, sighing softly.

"Well how much do you want to know?" My question was a surprise to myself and the man, who looked up.

"I want to know everything. From the moment you changed to this moment in time." He explained, a smile drawing its way onto my lips.

"I'll tell you everything, if you tell me your name."

The guy simply chuckled and shook his head.

"No. I want to know your story first."

I let out a sigh and nodded.

"Fine. Walk with me to my apartment."

I turned to walk off, but the guy stood and grabbed my arm.

"We could just take my car. I'll let you drive." He held up his keys, smiling softly.

I smirked wide and took his keys, letting him lead me to his car. My eyes scanned over his clothing. He was dressed nice and his eyes gave a slightly familiar presence, but I just couldn't place it.

I made my way to the car. We got in and I started it up, pulling out of the alley way and driving towards the 1000 sq ft that I called home.

We arrived to the building and made our way up the seven flights of stairs, since I don't do elevators. I handed the keys back to the man and unlocked the apartment. He immediately walked in and set up shop on my dining room table.

"Alright so Mr..-" He trailed off.

"Andrew. My name is Andrew Simons."

I heard the click of a cassette tape being put in.

"Alright, you may start with your story."

I gave a curt nod before starting, but not before I heard the click of the play button.

"My name is Andrew Simons. My story begins in 1502."