The Journey - Insatiable

RJ went away on a business trip and was gone for 1 whole week. After a side trip to a nude club in Las Vegas with Tim and his peers during their time off, RJ was left even more excited to come home to Dei. Read Hopelessly Devoted to know what happened in Vegas

~~~~~

RJ opened the door to their unit half an hour later, and when he walked in, he found the living room dark and quiet.

"Babe?" he called.

"I'm here," came Dei's soft voice from their bedroom.

RJ left his bag and suitcase by the door and took quick, long strides toward their bedroom. He saw her as soon as he walked in and he stopped breathing for a moment.

"Welcome home, babe," she greeted him in her velvety voice.

He took a deep breath and smiled as he pulled his shirt over his head

"Come here," he said, his voice gentle yet commanding.

"How was your flight?" she asked as she slowly walked towards him.

"It was interesting," he answered, his eyes fixed on her exposed shoulder and on her clavicle that was gleaming against the ceiling light. "I was thinking of you the whole time, and the way you were touching yourself last night."

Dei ducked her head and blushed furiously. RJ bit his lip as he watched her do that and then he yanked her arm in one swift movement before pushing her against the wall beside him. He grabbed her other arm and pinned both her hands on the wall above her head.

"You feel that, Dei?" he asked, breathing hard as he pressed himself against her body. She nodded as she felt his hard on, and her lip got pulled between her teeth. "That's how much I want you right now," he whispered.

"Kiss me," she said, already breathless from anticipation.

He let go of her arms and held her face instead, and then he kissed her intensely, fiercely, each move of his lips communicating his overwhelming desire.

She raked her fingers through his hair and pulled clumps of it as she tried to keep up with his fiery kisses, but they were so intense that she was just left drowning in them. She gasped for air when he finally broke off their kiss and her head threw back when his lips found her neck.

He started kissing her there and then slowly moved to suck the skin on the hollow part of her collarbone, making her moan loudly at the pleasure it gave her.

He pulled her robe down her shoulders and she shook it off until it fell to the floor leaving her bare naked. His eyes roamed her entire body, his lips forming an approving smile, before his hands flew to her sides, holding her firmly just below her breasts and pushing her deeper into the wall.

His mouth claimed one of her mounds and he started teasing her, sucking and swirling the tip with his tongue, while his hand mimicked the movements on the other. His left hand got busy too as it travelled its way to her glistening folds.

She let out another moan and arched her back when he started nudging her sensitive nub with his thumb, all while teasing her orbs alternately with his mouth. He then moved his lips lower, trailing small kisses down her stomach until he reached the apex of her thighs.

"Hold tight, babe," he said, looking at her with a smirk before diving in and started working his tongue against her pearl.

"Ohh ffff... RJ.." she groaned when he slid two digits inside her and started pressing the pads of his fingers against her front wall. He kept doing that, pressing her pleasure spot and then releasing it, building a steady and forceful rhythm that made her knees weak. She came in less than a minute and she held on to him, gasping and reeling from her intense orgasm.

"Are you ready for me babe?" he asked, whispering as he held her with one arm, his other hand already fumbling on his jeans and pulling it down with his boxers.

"Yes, please," she answered, breathing hard. Her legs still felt like jelly but she was ready, she already wanted him so badly.

RJ turned her around so she was facing the wall and gently entered her that way. She gasped when she felt his fullness inside, filling her in and pushing her inner walls. She moaned when he started moving his hips and he buried his face on her shoulder, sucking on her skin again and leaving more marks.

He started picking up pace and he grabbed her waist when he felt her clenching around him again. "Are you okay babe? Just let go," he said breathlessly, and at his words she immediately reached her high again, screaming his name as she did.

He let her rest for a few moments, holding her by the waist and pulling her against him as he kissed her shoulder. Then he eased out of her, turned her around so she was facing him and then lifted her thighs and had her wrap her legs around his waist. He made one swift thrust inside her again, his lips kissing her ear, and she cried out in pleasure.

He was being relentless again but this time she did not complain. She wanted him. She wanted all of him and she was willing to take everything he was going to give her no matter how many times he planned to.

Finally after her fifth, RJ laid her on the bed without breaking their contact and started kissing her on the lips. He pulled away after a minute and propped his hands on either side of her shoulders so he was hovering on top of her. His mouth was slightly opened and he was making small quick breaths as he kept his eyes fixed on hers while his hips continued its steady movement. She heard him let out small low groans as he pushed in and out of her, and knew at once that he was close.

She kept her eyes on him too, just like he wanted it whenever he was about to reach his climax. She held his gaze, trying not to mind her own pleasure that was starting to build deep inside her belly again, and held on to his arms tight, her nails digging into his skin.

"Fuck, Dei... I'm close," he grunted when she started moving her hips to meet his. He held her face with both his hands again and gazed deep into her eyes. "I love you...babe..." he managed to say through his labored breathing, "and you're all... I ... want."

She didn't get a chance to respond anymore because he immediately pressed his lips onto hers, kissing her fiercely as he started pumping faster and deeper inside her. Soon enough, both of them were exchanging sounds of pleasure into each other's mouths as their climax came crashing over them like a tidal wave.

RJ gave two more thrusts before emptying himself deep inside her. He then dropped on her chest, well spent and satiated.

"I love you too, babe." Dei whispered, her fingers brushing his hair as he laid on her chest.