The Journey - Cheater

"So are we good?" RJ asked Dei as they stood in their kitchen. He was getting ready to leave for work.

"Yep! Sure! Absolutely!" Dei answered while fixing the collar of his shirt.

"You know what, I find it kinda weird that you're so okay about this whole thing. I mean, I've been doing overtime for almost a week now, and tonight we're going to have dinner with the other execs after office hours," he remarked. He looked at her closely, studying her face for any signs of disapproval, but she was smiling genuinely at him. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I am, babe. Like what I always say, I'm not like you. I'm not gonna give you a hard time when I know it's all about work."

"Okay... you're making me feel guilty again for acting the way I did towards you and JC before. Still, in the end, we found out that my hunch was correct, right? So maybe you just don't find Geline a threat, and I'm okay with that. At least I don't have to worry about you being bothered," he said before planting a kiss on her forehead. "Alright, I'll go now. Let me just say goodbye to our princess," he said and started walking to the nursery.

Dei frowned.

"Wait. That's it? A kiss on the forehead?"

"Oh, I'm not yet done," he said. He smiled at her and went back to give her a quick kiss on the lips before turning away again.

"Oh no, you won't," she said, grabbing him by the arm and sliding her hand behind his neck, pulling him in for a deep, long kiss. Little did she know that RJ was smirking against her lips, putting a score for himself on an imaginary scoreboard inside his head.

Dei's being unperturbed by his constant overtime and the dinner he would be having with Geline and the other TrendBuzz executives was troubling him. He wasn't sure if Dei really didn't care at all or she was just pretending not to care, so sometimes he does these little tests to see how Dei would react, and he gets the reaction he needed every single time. Just like now. He didn't understand why she had to pretend she didn't care though.

"Can I say goodbye to our princess now? Is she still sleeping?" he asked when they broke off their kiss.

"Yes she is, but wait. You still have more than thirty minutes before you need to get to work right?" she asked him.

"Yep. And I have to alot about 16 minutes for travel time. Why?"

"Ok, that's just enough time," she said urgently, and pulled him for another kiss. Her fingers started working on the buttons of his shirt and she yanked it off of him in less than a minute.

"Jackpot," he muttered while she kissed him.

"What's that?" she managed while still devouring his lips.

"Nothing," he said, smirking. "I'd need to get another shirt after this."

He grabbed her on each side of her waist and lifted her onto the kitchen counter. His lips then started travelling down the side of her neck, kissing and sucking her skin while she ran her fingers into his hair. Her head was thrown back as she savored the warmth of his mouth on her fevered skin and her lip was pressed firmly between her teeth.

"5-7 minutes. That alright, babe?" he asked her gruffly as he lifted the hem of her nighties just above her waist and started pulling her panties down and off of her legs.

"Yes," she whispered in reply, her hand reaching for his crotch, palming him over the fabric of his slacks.

He slid his hand between her legs and cupped her sex, and although he felt that she was already moist down there, he knew that he still needed to get her ready for him. He crushed her lips again in a hungry kiss as he glided a slender finger inside her core, curling it upwards at once to reach her pleasure spot. In less than 2 minutes, Dei was moaning and mewling in their kiss, her nails digging into the skin on his shoulder blades as she neared her climax.

"Oh, RJaayyy..." she breathed when she finally exploded and her head threw back once more as her legs quaked in the after shock of her orgasm.

"May I?" he whispered into her ear, biting her earlobe as he did.

"Yes please," she panted. She helped him unbuckle his belt and he pulled his pants and boxers down until mid-thigh. He grabbed his throbbing erection, stroked it a few times before lining it against her entrance and sliding an arm under her knee, hooking her leg on his elbow pit. He pushed inside her in a single thrust and he groaned as he felt himself being enveloped by her warmth.

"Ah, Dei. You feel so good, babe," he grunted. He hooked her other leg on his arm and pulled her to the edge of the counter. He thrusted deep and she cried out in pleasure. "This is gonna be quick, babe. Hold on."

She did, her arms sliding under his own as her hands held his shoulders tight. He kissed her again and started ramming inside her relentlessly, making her moan so loud against his lips.

"So... close..." she groaned after a couple of minutes, her eyes squeezing tight as she felt the tingling pressure building inside her belly once more. "Oh, babe."

"Eyes on me, babe. I'm coming," he whispered gruffly as he felt her inner walls clenching, squeezing him tight.

She opened her eyes and gazed at him, unable to really focus on his face, as every nerve and every part of her body got so consumed by the familiar feeling of nearing the brink of her climax. She was so close, just as he was and she could feel his fingers digging on her hips.

"Almost there, babe," he grunted, sliding his hand between their bodies and finding the throbbing bundle of nerves between her legs. He dropped his thumb on it, putting just enough pressure, and soon enough she was arching her back and screaming his name.

She scraped her nails on his back as she rode her orgasm and he groaned in the combined feeling of pain and pleasure.

"I... love... you... Dei!" he blurted, each word punctuated by deep thrusts. He finally climaxed when he felt her warm mouth sucking the skin on his neck hard, and he, too, cried out her name as he spilled deep inside her.

They both slumped onto the counter, breathing hard, and Dei played with his hair as she softly whispered the words "I love you" back.

"You marked me," he murmured and she giggled. "And not even on a spot that I can hide."

"Of course," she whispered before planting a quick kiss on his lips and gently pushing him away so he could get ready for work again