Chapter 12

Kai's P.O.V

"Kaaaaaaai. When will you let me fuck you? We've been together for 2 years now." Miyavi asked as we were walking home. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Kaaaaaai." Miyavi said, resting his arm on my shoulder, his elbow digging into my skin. "Stop whining. It's a complete turn off." I comment and Miyavi stays quiet.

"Kaaai. I'm gonna fuck you tonight." Miyavi whispered in my ear. "In your dreams lover boy." I say and and grab his face, pushing him backwards.

"I'll buy you apple juice." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to let you fuck me, even if you give me apple juice. Apple juice is a terrible way to bribe me." I say and Miyavi wraps an arm around my shoulders.

We enter the house and he immediately goes upstairs. I sit in the kitchen and finish my homework. I then began cooking dinner.

"Kai. Stop cooking." Miyavi said and turned the stove off and put everything away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. I yawned and stretched.

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep early." I say and Miyavi shakes his head. "No your not." He said and pinned me to the wall, kissing me. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck.

Tora's P.O.V

I woke up from a dream. I looked at the clock, 3am. Dammit, why can't I sleep? Is it because of mom's death? Or am I actually feeling guilty about getting that asshole arrested....nah he deserved it.

I looked at my door. Shou was standing there. "You were talking in your sleep."

I opened my arms for a hug, he obediately came closer. He climbed onto the bed and sat in my lap. I hugged him tightly and kissed the top of his head. "I love you." I whispered. He laid his head on my shoulder.

"I love you too." He whispered back. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him.

After awhile I laid down and Shou laid beside me. I wrapped my arms around him. He smiled and closes his eyes. I kissed his forehead.

I closed my eyes, about to fall asleep when I felt lips against my own. I opened my eyes and saw Shou so close. I closed my eyes when he pulled away. I heard him sigh and lay back beside me.

"I love you Shou." I said and the there was a few minutes of silence. "I love you too, Tora." He whispered. I wrapped him in a hug. The blankets encased us in warmth.

Ruki's P.O.V

I awoke and looked at the clock, 3am. I looked around, Reita was still sleeping. I got up and went out on the balcony. The night air was chilly. I sat in a chair and looked at the lights throughout Tokyo. It's so peaceful.

After a while the balcony door opened and Reita sat in the chair next to mine. "Hey." He smiled at me. I smiled back then looked at all the little lights again.

I pulled my feet up in the chair and leaned back. I yawned and closed my eyes. After a few minutes, Reita picks me up bridal style and carries me inside. He lays me down on my side of the bed and pulls the covers over me. I hear the balcony doors slide shut and the beds dips down beside me. Reita's arms hold me close to his body as I fall asleep.

Kai's P.O.V

I awake and it's time for school. Miyavi has his arms tightly wrapped around as usuall. I yawn and peel his arms off. I get up and head to the bathroom. What's with the pain in my ass and back. I scratch my head and walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and realize I'm naked.

I get in the shower and do my usuall routine and then get dressed. I walk back to our room to find Miyavi still asleep.

"Hey fucker! Get out of bed!" I scream and grab his arm. I pull him from the bed to the floor. "I see you realize what happened last night." Miyavi said with a smile. I cross my arms over my chest. "Ok. You won." I said and grabbed my school stuff. I grab my keys and slammed the door as I left.

I get to school and go to my first class. I'm early. I lay my head on my desk as I yawn. After about thirty minutes, Miyavi walks into the room.

Author's Note

Well Miyavi got what he wanted