Chapter 5

Ruki's P.O.V

I ran from my room and down the hall way, only to have the hook on the chain be thrown at me and enter my side. I fall and the killer drags me to him, coming closer and closer. I no longer struggle in fear of the hook making an even deeper wound. The killer grabbed me by my throat and yanked the hook out. I cried and begged him to leave my alone. He then dragged me by my hair to a room full of cages and jars full of eyeballs and ears. The killer grabbed a knife and slammed me against a wall. I gripped his arm as his grip tightened on my throat, lifting me off the ground and pushed harshly into the wall behind me.

"Please, don't kill me!" I screamed, trying to get the killer to let me go. He stared coldly into my eyes, an emotionless expression on his face. I screamed bloody murder as he gauged my eyes out with his bloodied knife. I could feel the blood running down my cheeks.

"Wake up!" The killer screamed, leaving me confused as he threw me onto the floor. I laid there, trying to shield myself from him as he stabbed me, and he repeatedly screamed, 'Wake the hell up!'

I opened my eyes to find Reita shaking me. I blinked a couple of times before i finally realized it was a dream. He stopped shaking me when he saw i was awake. I hugged him but didn't say a word.

"Ruki. You were having a bad dream." Reita said, kissing my cheek. I let him go and stared into his eyes. Not emotionless like the killers, just filled with love. I smiled at him.

"What time is it?" I asked. Standing and heading to go upstairs.

"Around 11pm." Reita replied,coming behind me and hugging my waist. I stopped walking and leaned back into him. He started molesting my neck, making me moan with pleasure. I turned around and kissed him and then pushed him away with a smirk.

"Ruki. Don't tease me." He said, with a deadly stare. I know he wont do anything, so im gonna have a little fun. I walked towards him and kissed his lips for a brief second. I kissed his neck and made my way to his ear.

"Rei-chan. If you want me, you have to do what i say." I whispered into his ear, i could tell he shivered at my seductive voice. I grabbed his crotch and kissed his lips again. He licked my lips, demanding entrance, which i didn't allow. He growled deep in his throat and demanded entrance again. I just broke this kiss and pushed him to the couch. I smirked again and headed upstairs. I got some boxers and an old t-shirt and head to the bathroom. I was undressing when Reita burst into the bathroom.

"I told you don't tease me. Now you wont be able to save yourself." He growled, i don't know why, but his choice of words just got me turned on. He picked me up and carried my to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed, causing my head to slam against the headboard of the bed. My eyes watered and i closed them tightly. I opened my eyes to see Reita taking his belt off. He tied my hands together and went through the drawer on the bedside table. He fount some duck tape and taped my mouth shut. He undressed himself and rolled my on my stomach. I didn't know he would rape me if i teased him,just for a little fun. I tried rolling back to face him but he wouldn't allow it. He slammed two fingers into my and i tried to scream. Im regretting teasing him now. He leaned over and was kissing the back of my neck, going to my shoulder and started kissing my ear.

"I told you not to tease me. This is your punishment." He purred into my ear, sending a shiver down my back. I closed my eyes as he pulled his fingers out. He then slammed his cock into my entrance and my eyes shot open. I dug my nails into my palms, unable to do anything else. I tried to scream, but it was muffled by the tape. After a few thrusts i knew i was bleeding. I was wishing for it all to stop. I buried my face into the pillow, tears coming from my eyes. After about five minutes of pain, Reita finally stiffened and his body shook as he came hard inside of me. He collapsed on top of me and just laid there for a couple minutes.