Red Eyes - Medusa

You flet around the hat until a sharp pain enveloped in your hand. You bring it up just a bit to reveal the head of the snake mark Medusa gave you. Its eyes were glowering fiery red. You felt two holes being drilled into your hand. You had to think of something quick. 

(Y/n):Oh I forgot!

Emma:Forgot what?

(Y/n):I need to go.

Maka:(Y/n) is something wrong-

You didn't let her finish as you turned and bolted out the door. You attempted to make a makeshirt wrap out of the wrist cuff of the hoodie but you left a few drips of blood on the floor. You ran out onto the street and pulled out your hand. You hand was coated in your blood as the snake attempted to drill deeper into your hand. You hand lurched forward on its own and began to lead you into a direction. You tried to stop but every time you dug your heels into the ground the snake bite deeper into your hand. You let the snake guide you until it brought you into an alley. Your hand dropped to your side and you feel to your knees taking deep breaths. You felt movement toward you and looked up. You saw a white pair of shoes and the bottom of a doctors coat. The figure kneeled downed and lifted your chin. You locked eyes with one miss Medusa.

Medusa:(Y/n)?

(Y/n):H-Hey.

Medusa looked down and snatched up your wrist. 

Medusa:What happened?

You looked away.

Medusa:What happened?!

(Y/n):The mark on my hand starting drilling in my hand. My hand started to bleed and began to lurch forward.

Medusa gave you a confused look.

Medusa:Your saying the mark led you?

(Y/n):I think so.

Medusa:What color were the snakes eyes?

(Y/n):Red.

A small smirk grew on Medusa's face. It made you panick a bit and you took your wrist out of her grip. You began to slowly crawl backwards.

Medusa:What were you doing when it began to glow?

Medusa began to crawl forward after you.

(Y/n):W-What do you mean?

Medusa:What activity was going on when the snake's eyes changed?

(Y/n):I was playing a game.

Medusa:What game?

Medusa's smirk grew as your back collied with the wall. She crawled closer and her face was inchs from yours. 

(Y/n):7 minuets in Heaven.

Medusa:Oh really. And then your mark changed colors?

You nodded and Medusa cupped your chin and locked her eyes onto yours.

Medusa:You know what that means?

You shook your head no.

Medusa:It means you wanted to be with me.

You blushed and attempted to look away but Medusa brought your gaze back to her. Medusa smashed her lips onto yours. You were surprised and Medusa took advantage of this and slipped her tounge in your mouth. You slowly closed your eyes and kissed back slightly. It would have been fun had it not been for interuptions.

???:Well, well, what do we have here?

Medusa growled into the kiss and looked over at the two witchs from before. You grew angry and stood up.

(Y/n):Can't you see you are interuppting something important?

???:Why don't you hop off someplace. We need to deal with your girlfriend.

(Y/n):You lay a hand on her I will gut you myself.

Both witchs flinched at your comment when you felt a hand on your shoulder. 

Medusa: Let me deal with this.

You watched in astonishment as Medusa killed one witch and made the other one cower in fear. You felt something approaching.

(Y/n):Medusa people are coming.

Medusa turned and the other witch turned into a frog and bounced away. You tossed Medusa her dropped doctors coat and stood next to her as someone ran up.

Maka:(Y/n)?