I'm so sorry

Blood it smelled so good. It covered my hands, cloths, even my mouth. The red splatter reached my walls as the young man's corpse lay on the gowned. Anti was a few feet away, his own kill next to him but Anti was fast asleep. I sighed, looking at the bloody pulp next to me. I needed to hid the bodies somehow. I stood, taking the two bodies, I pushed them from my window from the third floor to the dumpster below. A small moan sounded from next behind me. Anti was waking up but he wasn't Anti. It was Sean. I grinned.

      "Hello Sean." I said with a giggle and his eye's widened in shock.

     I watched as his eye's trailed the bloody walls and floor, the same blood covering both him and me. Fear seemed to coat the air around him.

     "Don't be scared. After all. You are the one who helped me do this." I crooned with a smirk, knowing that that would only scare him more.

     Sean sat, petrified as I walked to him, putting my lips to his ear I whispered, "Your just like me, you know. Insane, broken. You know it. Come and play for a little. Let the madness take you."

      I pulled back to look into his eye's. He looked back with his innocent blue's for a second before leaning back toward me, causing a grin to spread on my lips.

    "I'm sorry Y/N." Was the only thing that he whispered before I felt a sharp stinging pain ripple through my body. I looked down in shock. A large knife-Anti's old knife was stuck into my stomach. The blood pooled around my wound and I gasped. He had stabbed me. Sean had stabbed me. Blackness began to blur the edges of my vision.

     "You idiot." I whispered, beginning to lose my senses, "If I die. So does Y/N."

      I watched as his eye's filled with sadness and from here I knew. He loved them. More than I could ever love anything. More than anyone could love another. A single tear dropped from his eye.

     "I know." He sobbed. "But Y/N would want this. She would rather die than live knowing what you've done with her body, and trust me. If Anti comes back. I'm destroying him as well. Even if that means destroying me. I don't know what we've done to deserve this. I don't know how this happened but I'm going to stop it once and for all."

        For the first time I felt something bloom inside of me... Was it compassion? All I knew was that I needed him to see Y/N one more time, even if my time was ending quickly. So I gave my body back.