Through the dark

A/N

Hey guys so this is my second 1D fanfic! Here goes nothing!

{Cassie's POV}

So this is my life. Going to work at Starbucks all the time. My friend and I have a small flat. She works across the street at Nando's. We've always been dreaming about meeting one direction. I especially have a thing for Liam. I know I know Niall usually has the charm but I think Liam does. Tori's been dreaming about meeting Louis from one direction. I say she has a big chance of meeting him since she goes to all of his football games. But we all know we won't meet one direction. It's just going through the dark. "Umm excuse me? can you take my order now I need to go or we'll go to tim Hortons" said this surprisingly middle aged women. "Umm sure I will take your order" I said pressing a few buttons on the cashier. "I would like a latte"she replied. "Sure one second"i said Turing around screaming at the back " one latte!". After my shift was over I took my cap off letting my hair fall loose. I have sparkling blue eyes as people would say with dark dark brown hair. Some people would consider me as the pretty kind but of course I wasn't tori was. She had sponsors asking her to take a Hollister photo shoot this Sunday. As I began walking across the street to pick tori up, cars flew past me, the sound of screeching tires made my ears hurt. As I started speed walking down the road to Nando's to pick tori up. When I got to Nando's tori was all ready to go. She had her boots on, her coat her beanie and mittens. Tori has bright hazel eyes with beautiful black hair. She's really pretty. As we got out of the restaurant we walked over to our car. We had a black Volvo van. I hopped in the passenger seat as tori hopped into the drivers seat.

{Tori's POV}

As I was driving down the road it was plain quiet. I wanted to talk to Cassie about the photo shoot since they asked me to bring somebody pretty to come model with a boy. I was too. So I went ahead and started a conversation. "So... the Hollister manager told me that he needed a girl to model with some man and I was wondering if you wanted to do it." I finished. She took a breath "umm sure I would love to but who are the boys we're doing it with?" she questioned me. I put on an I don't know face keeping my eyes on the road. As I made a turn I asked her "Cas do you mind if tonight I bring the manager here so he can explain everything to us?" I asked with a puppy face. She put a frown on her face. The lights went red. That meant I had a chance to flick Cassie. As I lifted my arm up she was looking out the window. Perfect. "Cas" I said to make her head turn my way. As she turned her head around I flicked her. "Bam!" I screamed as the lights turned green. She looked at me saying sorry. When she opened her mouth she said "fine fine he can come but he's not criticizing me!". I smiled keeping my eyes on the road.

~

As we stepped out of the car I spoke "Cas I'll call him right now o-" I was cut off by Cassie saying "No let's drive there so we can see who we're modelling with tori". As we walked towards our flat I saw a little chipmunk. It was holding a nut it looked like it was trying to tell me something. Oh well. As I opened the door Cassie screamed "I'm a little butterfly I'm so awesome! I do do eat pizza! oh my gosh tori I said do do!" and started having a breakdown. I said "watch out". She looked at me confused as I kicked her on the rib she screamed "ahhhhhh I'll get up fine fine"we walked in our flat just to see an open space that was supposed to have couches and tables a tv and everything we used to own in our old flats. "Well Cas I guess the men decided to steal our stuff let's get upstairs and see if we still have our beds ok" I demanded. "Fine but if one bed is missing I call sleeping on the floor" she screamed like a child. I rolled my eyes letting out a little laugh. As Cassie ran up the stairs and well I walked getting left behind. When we got to our rooms we had all the things that we owned from our small flats. We were so relieved.

{Cassie's POV}

"Ok so let's change into our most pretty dresses" demanded tori. "But nooooo I don't wanna wear a dress I hate dresses" I said in a cute baby voice that sounded like I was gonna throw a tantrum. "Fine just wear something cute." She stated. "Ok thanks" I said getting all smiley again. I ran into my room striping out of my Starbucks uniform. I opened my closet to see that I had forgotten all my clothes but my skinny jeans, my favourite shirt and my over sized sweater. Pretty good I decided that tomorrow I would go get all my other clothes. "Ahhhhhh"i heard a scream come from Tori's room. I opened the drawer under my bed grabbed my baseball bat and broke Tori's door with one smash. I saw two men must have been the men from the delivery room thing trying to get tori put her in a bag and get out of here. I swigged my bat and hit the first man. I swigged my bat again and hit the second man. I spoke while grabbing Tori's hand "come tor let's get out of here we can go to the shoot and then we will sleep in our car while I call the police sound good". "Yeah that's fine come on" she said while getting her red heels to match her red dress. She had her hair curled and just let it loose. She looked really pretty as we got in the car I said "since your hand looks bad I'll drive". She nodded her head and we got out of the drive way and started driving.

~

When we got to the shoot we were relieved that no more men were chasing us as the others tried to take tori. As we got in the shoot we saw five boys facing their backs at us. We wondered if we were gonna model with them. They looked really cute.

A/N

So this is it chapter 1 of through the dark. I hope you like it! Also I'm trying to figure out how to put a picture at the side I know popular writers won't read this book but if you know how the chat me and tell me. If I figure out how there's gonna be a picture at the side of tori and Cassie!

Fan

Vote

Comment