Lets start the sleepover!

{louis' POV}

I picked to sleep with tori hoping she wouldn't be mad at me and we'd forgive each other. So when we walked down to the basement to get our sleeping bags I ran up to her and started a conversation "so um tori I know your still mad at me but I did this so I can tell you something and we might be friends again". She looked at me furrowing her eyebrows. "Look Louis I didn't wanna sleep with you in the first place and I didn't even want to be talking with you now. But if you think you can make it up to me by telling me that something we might just be friends again" she said then walked away. As I watched her gracefully walk down the stairs and grab the sleeping bag and then she was walking to me and waked me in the head I was out of my crush mode. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. "Omg tori smith is holding hands with me" I screamed wait what I screamed that! She started to look at me weirdly and the lads and Cassie started pointing and lush hung at me. I let go of her hand ran out the back door, then opened the shed door and got the remote for the tv and started watching spider wick. A minute later I heard a knock on the door. "Louis open up I need to tell you something" tori said. But I ignored her. She once said again "Louis please open the door I really need to tell you something or I'm going" she said sounding like she was gonna cry. I got up unlocked the door and I saw her, the lads and Cassie all at the door. What the hell why didn't she say that they were there. I stayed there frozen. "Louis I needed to tell you that the lads and Cassie where coming" she said. "Well you could've said that before so I didn't open the door" I said about to take a temper tantrum. She walked in with the rest of the guys and then zayn spoke "we're taking the party here Lou". They all put down the sleeping bags in a corner and we all sat down in the bean bags. "So what game should we play" Cassie said questioning us and giving us a threatening look and a smile for Liam. "How about truth or dare" said Tori's angelic voice. "Sure" the group said.

{Tori's POV}

"So who will go first" I said making the eyebrows. "Louis" I screamed pointing at him. "Truth or dare" I said giving him the death look. "Ahhhhhh umm umm truth" he said nervously. "Who's the girl that you said you like" I looked at him. "Come and I'll whisper the girl to you" he said. Yeah like I was gonna do that. "No Louis never you have to say it in front of everyone" I screamed at him "or else" I ended. "Fine I'll tell you just don't hurt me" he said whining like a baby and the lads and Cassie laughing. "You" he said. "What it's a girl named you now that's just weird" i looked at him. "No I meant you tori" he said. I left my mouth wide open. "Louis and tori sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes marriage then a ba-" Cassie and Harry were cut of by me grabbing a pillow and crushing them with my pillow. "Never do that again or else" I yelled. "Now Louis your turn to do it on someone" I said slightly blushing, twirling my hair and winking like a maniac. "Um Harry truth or dare" he said. "Dare" Hazza said pointing at him. "Who in this room do you wanna be bffs with" Louis said, that's not a normal dare. "I think tori" he picked up his beanbag and put in down next to me. "Now your turn Hazza" Louis said. "Niall truth or dare" Hazza said(I can't beleive my bestie is Harry styles wait no Hazza styles!). "Dare I want a bad dare I really wanna be a Bradford bad boy like zayn was so I can say I'm a Bradford bad boy yo" he said trying to sound bad like a bad boy. "Hey I don't say that anymore" zayn whined. "Ok well are you sure Niall this is gonna be a bad one" Hazza said. "Yeah I'm sure haz" Niall replied. Ohhh I wonder what it's gonna be. Well good luck 'bad boy'.

{niall's POV}

I'm so nervous I'm so nervous why did I pick a dare. Ahhhhh. "Niall why is your face turning red" Liam said about to laugh. "I'm fine" I said nervously trying not to sweat. "Well Niall here's your dare" Harry said looking evil. "You have to go next door and ask the old man if he has any shavers and then you have to shave your beard but like you don't have one you have to shave Liam's louis' or zayn's. You agree" Harry said giving me the dangerous look. "Sure but you guys have to go with me there" I said. We all got out of the shed, got out of the backyard and went to the old mans house. "Ding dong" I imitated the door bell since he didn't have one. He opened the door. "Hello leprechaun what do you want from me" he said. "Can I have your shaver" I said " yeah sure" he pulled out a pink shaver from his bath robe. "Um thanks for the shaver" I said ruining away. We all got in the shed again. "I'm shaving zayns" I said getting exited. "No no not me please don't take away my bestie" zayn said. "Fine then I'll chicken out" I said sad. Well we should go to sleep, me, Cas, Lou, tori and Harry have to model" Liam said. We all nodded our heads and went to sleep.

A/N

Hey guys I hope this is long enough. By the way I've been really busy so some of the chapters will be really short. Please don't hate me. If you want a spot as Harry's girl friend message me this info:

Name for story:

Why I should pick you:

Your ideal date with Harry:

Your best friend (Cassie, tori, louis, zayn, Niall or Liam):

-the unknown