The hollister boys

{Tori's POV}

We looked at those boys stunned. One had messy brown hair, one had dark curly brown hair, another a black mohawk, one had hair like Justin timber lake, another had blonde hair and a bit of black hair at the roots of his hair. I wonder which one we'd be modelling with. I hope the one with the messy hair and dark brown curls. Finally I decided to speak up "umm are you the boys we're gonna model with" I said shyly. They turned around one by one. The messy hair, curly head, mohawk dude, Justin timber lake and last the blondie. When they turned around mine and Cassie's mouth opened wide open. They said very handsomely "hello ladies we're the boys you're modelling with" after the messy haired one spoke up "as you can see we're one direction but only three of us will model." He paused then spoke again "umm I will be one of the boys then Liam and Harry". Cassie talked trying not to sound like a fan girl but she failed "um Liam are we modelling together cause I'm your biggest fan and can I meet uncle si and Paul". Liam spoke with a scared look on his face "I'm modelling with you and let's go to get to know each other better shall we?". They soon left. Me Harry and Louis were just standing there in awkward silence waiting for someone to speak up.

{Cassie's POV}

Me and Liam left the group leaving Louis, Harry and tori. "So Cassie where you going for the night" he spoke. "Well sleeping in the car our flat got invaded by house movers or whatever so yeah" I said trying to not think about it. "Maybe you and tori can come to our flat and sleep" he said with a puppy face. "Fine Liam but I'm not going to have much fun" I said giving him a glance as I walked to the dresser. He came chasing after me and said "you promise to come and sleep at my flat" he said with the sound of desperation. "Sure Liam I can't let you down after all. We are still modelling together" i said. "Thanks babe now let's go and look at our outfits" he said getting me to blush lightly. Oh I just love how he has that heart warming smile and how he just called me BABE. As we walked towards the racks with the clothes he intertwined our fingers. Omg omg omg I can't believe I'm holding hands with Liam Payne. I smiled trying not to let my fan girl side pop. When we finally got to the rack we look for the section that said Liam & Cassie. When we found the section our mouths dropped wide open to look at what occurred to be our outfits.

{Tori's POV}

We were still in awkward silence and I was tired of it. So I spoke up "guys come on let's go into a dressing room and get to know about each other a but more. And no Harry not that kind" I said as his smile faded. When we walked to the dressing room Harry was at my right and Louis at my left. When they came closer they each grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers together. Oh god oh god please make this holding hands lead to something with Louis I prayed. "So tori let's get in Louis' dressing room" Harry spoke making his voice go deeper and deeper within every word he said. "Ok" me and Louis replied. "Jinx under a umm yellow roof" we both yelled making our selfs blush. When we got in we sat down on the benches. I was in the middle of Louis and Harry. I leaned in and laid my head on Louis' shoulder. He looked at me then smiled. "So tori I'm gonna go see Liam and Cassie and ask them something and I'll leave you guys here to have fun" Harry said. "Sure bye" I said happily. " And no Harry we are not going to have fun" Louis yelled. "So Louis I heard you and Eleanor broke up I feel bad for you" I started (a/n in my story they broke up). "I'm not so sad I found a new girl" he spoke his smile getting bigger while mine got smaller and soon it was gone. "Oh" was all I could get out of my mouth. "Well I have to go Louis bye" I left grabbing Cassie by the hand leaving Louis to chase after me. "Remember to come over tonight Cas" Liam yelled. "I will and call me" she yelled back. When we got out there were cameras flashing everywhere. The paparazzi had found 1D. As Louis came out to follow me he got yelled at pulled at and asked questions at. Oh how I wanted to go back and kiss him but I couldn't. He had found another girl.

{a/n}

Yeah yeah I know sad ending but I hoped you liked it! anyway next chapter will be about spending the night at their flat. So ya. And please if you know how to post a picture at the side message me.

Fan

Vote

Comment

-The unknown