days go by

I was at my new job at Grammy's Dinner as a waitress. I worked Mon-Fri from 9to5 and it was fast paced but I loved it.
Today was Friday and Charlie was due back home I think it was a tie between the dogs and I who missed him the most.
I busy waiting at a table I did not hear the bell above the door jingle. "Hey Liz can take that?" Jane asked.
"Yeah sure just give me second. Hhhi right this way." Just who I want to deal with I thought to myself.
"Lizzie you work here now, I've missed you so and think we marry before you and I turn twenty love." Dale reach for my hand I pulled my hand away left a menu and turn and walk away. The bell jingled again she look to find Charlie walking in with safety vest on and hard hat under his arm. Dame he was looking hot she thought to herself.
"I'll take it, Charlie right this way." She lead Charlie to table that was two down from Dale's and gave him a menu.
"Jane you mind if I take my break now?"
"No, darling you sure can."
"Thanks."
She sat across from Charlie and relaxed she felt safe that he was there in case Dale tried to pull something. But Dale being Dale got up from his table and walked up to us.
"Lizzie you need to come with me and don't fight it."
"I do not so leave me alone."
"Oh but you do have come with me." Dale reached and grabbed my wrest roughly it hurt.
"Let go your hurting me."I whimpered.
That when Charlie got involved.
"The young lady said let go I suggest you let her go."
"What it to you hillbilly." Dale spat.
Dale griped tier and yanked hard pulling me to my feet but not before I heard and felt a pop in my wrist than extreme pain I Yelp loudly and fell to my knees. Charlie stood toe to toe to Dale.
"I said let her go." Charlie said threw gritted teeth and making a fist.
Before I knew what happening Dale let go and him Charlie were in full blown fist fight. Soon sheriff Longmier walk in and split them up. Dale and Charlie were cuffed. Jane and others told sheriff Longmier that Charlie was defending me because Dale grabbed my wrist and would not let go. Next thing happened was Dale was haul off and a restraining order was place on him , he not a loud contact to me. I got done for day early and Charlie called his little brother to pick up his truck and drop it off at home while he took me to quick care. The verdict on my wrist was broke in three places.