broken

We got home after being at quick care which felt like it took forever to get my wrist check out. Sure thing my wrist was broke three places and I had appointment with a specialist in a day or two to find out if surgery is needed I was out of work till then. I slept most of way home due to the pain meds they gave me to help with the pain. Now sporting a camo cast from my wrist to my elbow and it's my dominant side which is broke sucks even more. I hope out of the passenger side sense Charlie drove me to the quick care. Ol'Red came up to me and wined the old dog could tell I was hurt.
"It's OK boy I'll be  better soon." I patted his head scratch behind his ears. Charlie walk over to Ol'Red and me and gave the old dog a pat.
"Ol Red has taken a liking to you. When he usually see woman he let's them know to back off but you make him act different. He must trust you."
"Well me Ol Red just click I guess. Hope you don't mind I'm going to bed I'm tired and in pain again,I just want this day to be over with." With that I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek and patted Ol Red turn and walked into house right to my room lay down as soon I got to bed not bothering to change.
The next morning I a wake to smell bacon and homemade griddle cakes. I walk out to the kitchen to find Charlie cooking.
"Morning sunshine,how you feeling?"
"I've been better but I'll live. Mmm is that bacon and griddle cakes I smell?"
"Yes ma'am enjoy the OJ in fridge sorry the boys took the last of the coffee early."
Charlie sat plate down with three high of griddle cakes with four slices of bacon in front of me at the bar. It smelled so good. I went to cupboard and got a glass then to the fridge and poured a glass of OJ then took a seat began to eat my breakfast that Charlie fix me. Soon he dig into his own plate with some OJ. Once done eating I went to my room to change out of my clothes from the day before into some clean it was chore but I manage. I walked out to find Charlie.
"Charlie please help I can get deodorant under my left arm and can you help pull back my hair."
Charlie let's a small chuckle and begins to help me. Once done he hands me my deodorant and brush give a quick kiss to my forehead. Then heads to take care of the dogs for the day.
I go and sit on the couch and watch a little TV I was still quite a bit of pain. The day consisted of us watching TV and movies with talking to get know each other better. Soon we both were asleep on one another.