welcome to stabbin cabin

It seemed like it took forever to get there. Once there Charlie went and found the key and opened door. The only light we had was from our phones and the full moon. Charlie went a head and started a fire in the fireplace and light Coleman lantern for light. There was slight damp chill and humidity the feeling of a thunderstorm was in the air. Soon the wind started to pick up and the storm began.
Once settled in for night Charlie made a bed each in front of the fireplace.
" ain't got much to drink it eat here but a bag of chips a beer or two and bottle of whiskey. You make yourself at home."
"Thanks Charlie I'm good on food if you don't mind I'll take a beer."
We sat and watched the fire enjoying cold beer. Making small talk and my phone kept blowing up with my parents trying get hold of me.
"Are you going answer your call?"
"No, it's my parents I'm sure sheriff Longmier already been to the house telling them I was at party and he did not catch me so my parents are trying track me down." With that I turned my phone off. What about your parents?"
"I live on my own."
"Lucky you I have wait two weeks till I move out."
"Why?"
"I turn eighteen and I'm getting away before they have their best friends son marry me when I turn twenty. I want get away before that."
"Wow your only seventeen you look like your already twenty."
"Thanks I get that a lot. Well I'm tired so I hope you don't mind I'm going hit the hay. Night Charlie."
"Night Firecracker."
The next morning I woke to Charlie still asleep snoring away. I kissed his cheek and left him note and left. Soon I found a dirt road that led to main road and hitching a ride from old man Collins I found my way home. Thankfully both my parents were at work I was able have some peace before all hell broke loose. I hide my truck keys and locked the doors to it so my parents couldn't take it from me. I payed for its insurance and gas and I bought with my own money and same with my phone. I also hid my phone too...
To soon my parents got home and I there I was.
"Were an the hell have you been there Missy."My step father said with his face itches from mine.
"A friends house."I answer smart ass way.
"I think not, sheriff Longmier was here last night and said you were at a party at Longfellow's camp." Rick said. I could feel the spit on my face when he talk to me because he right in my face and could smell alcohol on his breath.
"Honey you don't need to lie to your father or me." My mother says looking like she ready to cry but I could read right though her,she was putting on an act.
"He not my father and you stop acting like your going cry I'm sick of it."
My step sister who, they absolute love and not me was grinning like she was angel of two kids. Only if her father and my mother knew what she was.
My mother did not like me because I looked and acted like my pops. She left my pops when I only ten and meant Rick who's family own a big oil company and my mother so called fell head over heels for Rick but I know it was for the money. I could not wait till I could get out on my own.