Chapter 6

Scott's POV

I drive to Shawn's house and bang on his door.
"Shawn! Open up! Please!" I yell.
He opens the door with a depressed look on his face, but you could tell it was fake.
"Mitch is in the hospital and it's your fault!" I yell.
"Woah, hold on babe. It's not my fault, it's his. I wasn't trying to hit him. And I didn't know you cared about him. I thought you guys hated each other."
"Well, I know you don't like him, so I acted like I didn't. But that was probably the worst mistake of my life. Now he is hurt and in critical condition. Who knows if he will even remember me. And... I shouldn't of left him and ignored him for so long..." I say, feeling terrible.
"Well, your with me. He's fine."
"No, you know what. No. He's not okay. Your the reason why he isn't okay. He probably hates my guts now, why? Because of you. I probably made him so upset, why? Because of you! I can't believe I did this to him and I regret everything that I have said and done to him, just for you, Shawn. I'm done with you. I loved you, a lot. But I have developed a strong hate for you. And I don't need you." I snap.
He smirks.
"Whatever Scott. I don't need you." He says.
My heart hurts, but I'm over him.
I walk away and get back into my car and head home.
I need to know that Mitch is okay.
I need him to know that he means a lot to me.
I need to see him.

I drive back to the hospital, and beg the nurses to let me see him.
Finally, a young nurse takes me to the room mitch is in.
As I walk in, my heart breaks into what feels like a million pieces.

Mitch had cuts everywhere, probably from shattered glass, but at this point who knows what they are actually from.
He also had an oxygen mask on, along with an arm brace and an icepack on his knee.
He's hurt, bad.
And it's all Shawn's fault.
I bend down to Mitch's side and gently place my hand on his hand.
"Mitch, I know you probably can't hear me. But... I just... I need you to know that I'm sorry. You have to be okay. Please." I say, before a tear falls down my face.
"Scott, Mitch needs peace and quiet. Come back tomorrow." A nurse says.
I nod, and walk out.
"I'll be back first thing in the morning." I promise, to Mitch.

Mitch's POV

Everything is black, I can't see anything, and I can barely make out words.
I don't know where I am.
I don't know what happened.
All I know is that I'm alive.

Something touches my hand.
All I hear is mumbles, every now and then, I can make out words.
"Mitch....... sorry......... you....... okay...... please......"
that's all I herd.
But I have one question...
Who is Mitch?

A/N: Thoughts on this chapter?? I hope you guys liked the longer chapter!! There will be more than one update tomorrow because I will be at my moms work all day, and I will most likely be bored out of my mind. So expect a bunch of updates!! Love y'all!! Talk to you guys tomorrow!!💕💕💕💕💕