Chapter Two

Hey. So how did you guys like the first chapter? Comment any ideas or questions. Right now, I am open to just about anything. Comment and vote. Thanks(:

XOXO

-Lexy

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chrisy's POV

It had been over two days since all this straange stuff had started. Ever since then, it had all gotten worse. I had been seeing strange blurs around the house. I kept hearing noises like footsteps, doors,screaming and moaning. That wasn't even all. Sometimes I felt like I was being watched. I could feel peoples eyes on me when I was alone. 

It had really started to scare me when I felt someone touch me while I was in the shower. It grabbed my shoulder and started shaking me. I had screamed and screamed. Now I'm having nightmares. My dad hasn't noticed anything strange though. My brother and sister are so quiet these days. It's strange. They used to be happy-go-lucky little kids. Always running around,screaming and playing. I miss those days. Ever since we moved to this damned house our family has been falling apart.

"Christina!" My father yelled from outside.

"Coming!!" I yelled back, running down the stairs. I slipped on my sandals and ran outside.

"Yeah dad?" I asked him.

"Can you give me a hand here?" He asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Okay. Help me carry this stuff to the shed. It's going to rain tonight and I don't want this stuff getting wet and rusty."

"Oh.. I see" I grabbed two of the bags and started walking towards the shed.