Prologue

Hello. I am new here on Wattpad. I have been reading Wattpad books for almost a year and even writing some of my own. But this is my first time on an account. I hope you like this book I will be writing. It's a horror story and a mystery suspence story. No hate please. Tell me what you think(:

XOXO

-Lexy

_____________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

Ever since my parents got divorced, everything has been hard on me and my family. My mom moved away and left me, my dad and siblings to fend for ourselves. Not long after the divorce, my dad left his well paying job in the city and we moved to the country. We current;y live in a hold farm house about twenty-five miles outside of the city. The old owner just left and we bought the house for a cheap price. The reason it was so cheap is because it needed a lot of repair work. We had to completely replace the roof and floor. The basement had to get carpet and more. 

Now, it's Me, my father and two siblings. I have a younger brother and sister. My brother is only four years old and my sister is nearly nine. I am fifteen. After the divorce, I basically became the mother. I did everything around the house while my father worked on the farm. I had to home school my sister and clean, cook and babysit. Sometimes, I would go into the city and do odd jobs such as babysitting, walking dogs and volunteering.

In my free time, I would home school myself. I didn't have very much extra time on my hands. I usually got less than three to four hours a week. It wasn't much, but at least I got some education. I really wanted to graduate from high school, but my family needed me now. I couln't just leave them like my mom did. In fact, it had been over a year since I had last heard from her or seen her.

I feel so bad for my brother and sister. It killed me every second when they had nightmares, cried or got hurt. I was the one they went to with skinned knees and stubbed toes. Shouldn't a mother be doing that? I guess not. I hate my mother more than anybody could ever imagine...