Budo-senpai

Ayano woke up but Budo was still asleep. She figured she would make breakfast to be nice. She grabbed eggs out of the fridge and started cooking. Budo woke up a few minutes later. "Morning", she said giving him a plate. "W..what is is this?", he asked. "Eggs and toast or as some people call it breakfast". "Oh, thanks Ayano". She smiled. "Anyway, I have a surprise for you after school today", she said. "You do?", said Budo. "Yep!", she answered. "Meet me under the cherry tree at five thirty, okay?" "Alright" he said in response obviously not knowing the myth. At school Ayano saw Oka and Taro hugging and kissing but she wasn't bothered. "His loss", she thought to herself. 5:30 arrived. Ayano got butterflies in her stomach when she saw Budo approaching the cherry tree. When he got there out of breath Ayano started to talk. "Budo, I have developed very strong feelings for you these past few weeks and I want to stay by your side for the rest of my life". Budo smiled, "I feel the same way". Budo kissed Ayano. A year of joy rolled down her cheek. "I'm going to let you in on a secret Ayano", he whispered, "I was never going to turn you in, I just wanted to be with you". "I love you Budo". "I love you too",he said. "Budo-senpai", she thought to herself.