Snap

Ayano stared at Budo, then at Taro. Her heart was pounding. "I..um...",she began. Her mind was racing. She loved both of them. It was like choosing between the red pill or the blue pill. She pulled her martial arts headband out of her shirt pocket on her uniform and looked at Budo. "I....I pick Budo". Something inside of Taro must of made him snap. He pushed Ayano down. Before Ayano or Budo could defend her, he stabbed her in the stomach. She screamed bloody murder. She started to cry and every time she exhaled it was a scream like the first one. Budo apprehend Taro. He looked over at Ayano bleeding at a rapid rate and cry-screaming. Luckily some martial arts members were walking out of the school. While they apprehended Taro, Budo calmed Ayano until the ambulance got here. Budo paced in the waiting room. Finally a female nurse walked up to Budo. "She'll be fine the surgery went great". Budo sighed in relief. "Thank you", he said. Soon after, Ayano walked out by herself. "I just needed a couple stitches", she said hugging Budo. Since Ayano was okay they went home. Ayano was laying on Budo. They were watching a movie. Without warning Ayano kissed Budo. Budo wrapped his arms around her waist and Ayano put her hands on his cheeks. After a passionate kiss Budo asked to see Ayano's scar. She lifted he shirt a little to reveal a scar below her belly button. "You poor thing", he said.