🤾🏻‍♂️Yamaguchi🤾🏻‍♂️

"Finally! You boys take forever..." I whined at the dynamic duo Tsukki and Yama.

"Sorry, (Y/n)," Yama chuckled as Tsukki just gave out a "Tch."

I look to the unamused blonde and roll my eyes with a smirk, "And what's your problem, Tsukki? Practice not go well?"

"How lame..." He replied.

"What? Did I hit a nerve?" I chuckled when Yama came up beside me, "He's down because we played a scrimmage game, and he couldn't block any of Hinata's quicks today."

"Oh, Tsukki's not used to losing to little shrimp boy, is that it?" I ask looking up to the giant.

"Whatever, you sure like to stick your nose in other people's business," he sighed.

"You're just speaking from a hurt ego. I know what will make it better," I laughed and yelled dramatically, "Onward! To the mini market!"

As I said that, we came upon the shop and I looked up with sparkles in my eyes, "You mean better for you...," Tsukki sighed.

"It'll still get your mind off it, let's go," Yama said with gentle smile.

"Oh Yama! You're such a sweet, nice, guy. What did Tsukki possibly do to deserve you?" I joked dramatically clinging onto the freckled boy.

Tsukki rolled his eyes while Yama became a stuttering mess.

"Now c'mon! I'm hungry and I'm buying," I said with excitement as I walked into the store.

"Five meat buns please!" I said and slammed my money on the counter.

"You don't have to pay for all of us, let me help pay," Yamaguchi tried pulling out his wallet.

"Nuh-uh, sweet boy, I've got it, this time. Nice try, though," I rejected it heartily as the cashier had already given me my change back, "There it's done! No take backs."

We walked out in the fresh spring air that felt so good breezing on my skin.

"Thank you, (Y/n)," Yama bowed respectfully as he nudged Tsukishima to do the same.

"I'm not doing shit, she's been patronizing me this whole time," Tsukishima bit into one of his meat buns.

"That's fair," I couldn't help but agree.

"Before we leave, I am going to ask to use the restroom," I told the two boys before heading back in.

"It's employees only, dumbass," Tsukki called as the doors slid open.

I flipped the tall jerk off, as Yamaguchi voiced his concern, "Don't call her that!"

~~~

Third Person POV

"Don't call her that!" Yamaguchi exclaimed to his rude friend.

"Whatever, she asks for it. Just be a man and tell her how you feel. It's obvious she feels the same way," Tsukishima rolled his eyes as he proceeded to eat his meat buns.

"And what way would that be?" Yamaguchi asked timidly as the thought of the girl made his cheeks radiate with heat.

"All that mushy stuff you guys are into. It's kind of gross, honestly," He answered, tearing into the packaging of the second bun.

"I don't think it's certain to say things like that. You could be wrong...," Yama said sullenly hoping that it was not to be true.

"There's certainly a way to find out, so just do it already," Tsukishima noticed the doors opening back up, revealing the girl who they were just talking about, "Well, I've got to get going, see you tomorrow."