My research

Hello, this Orion pax again, I will be using this book to display any research I find or any updates to cybertron's reconstruction.

Well for one, I have returned to cybertron to help rebuild it. I was actually greeted with kindness and they allowed me to assist. They tell me stories of the war and what occurred when the last prime was still around. Bombings, slaughter, and kidnap all occurred in the million years that I was a prime.

Some say even rape.

But we rebuilt iacon. And I've become a teacher for young minds. I serve as a history teacher. I've also taken on a nickname according to the young minds. Drone 27. I'm not sure why but I feel as if it's to make fun of me. Others say they just do not want to remember what happened during the war when they looked at me or said my designation.

I've also hung up the armor that I wore and reverted to a cybertronian station wagon. I help carry energon cubes from one place to another. I would have thrown the old armor into a smelting pit but I donated it to a hall of primes. I visit there often to learn more on primes.

Sometimes I can imagine a statue of megatron there. Maybe someday.

Now on to my research.

I have done as alpha's last orders were and kept iacon clean. It's become a cybertronian version of a human library. But without the humans of course. The point being, that I've come across old data pads written by alpha trion himself. Signifying he knew his death would arise soon an he had barricaded himself in a room far from the decepticons. What he wrote:

This may be my last entry. But those autobots will not take me alive. I will not give in to their foolish ways. Optimus prime you fool, look what you have brought to our home. To your brethren.

May the all-spark shine a bright future for cybertronian kind.

Optimus, old friend, do not dare come back to iacon just like the way you left.

That's where it cuts off.

I've also learned something else.

Megatron - megatronus
Elita - Ariel
Optimus - Orion pax

All of us have gone through this rage of reverting back to our pre-war stage. Even the gods.

And it may occur again for megatron, elita and I, but who knows how far back in time we wouldn't go.

Orion pax out-