Part - 13

The family members were waiting outside. Sanky and Adarsh entered with worried faces. Ma what happened? How is Ragu and where is Lucky. They were repeatedly questioning them. Uttara told them to calm down and everything's fine and Ragu was back to normal. Sanky immediately rushed in to the room followed by Adarsh and the rest followed them. Everyone were happy seeing Raglak. Shekar was having happy tears. Uttara and Pari were giggling.But our cute love birds seemed undisturbed. They were still lost in their embrace. Sanky and Adarsh smiled wickedly. They slowly went near them and shouted Ragini/Laksh. Raglak jerked and came to their sense. Bhai Lucky fumed still holding Ragini. Dont you both have manners. "Kabab mein haddi" both of you. SanAdi hified and teased them and Ragini was blushing like hell. Oye hero leave my doll. Saying Adarsh tried to pull Ragu but Laksh tightened his grip. Never bhai, Laksh's voice cracked. I left her once and she suffered a lot. Now no one could separate us.The entire family were smiling with tears. AP was proud of her son.Ragini was tearing seeing his love. Not even in her wild dreams she thought her love would be reciprocated by the man she madly loves. Laksh was unable to see her in tears. He wiped her tears and gave a friendly punch on Adarsh's elbow. See what you have done bhai. You made my bacha cry. Adarsh winced in pain and pouted while Ragini laughed at his antics and the three of them shared a group hug. Sanky was standing in tears. Ragini saw him. Sanskar she called. He immediately gave her a bone crushing hug and broke down. I am sorry Ragu. I dont deserve to be your friend. I was not there when you needed me the most. Please forgive me. Laksh and Adarsh were also in tears. To lighten the mood Laksh pulled Ragu from Sanky showing fake jealousy. Oye Sanky,don't crush my wife. Only I have that right hena Ragu, he winked at her. Everyone giggled. Ragini turned completely into red due to shyness. Lucky I think Ragu does'nt want any holy colours to be applied. See her face turned into red. Ragini was unable to bear their teasing and hid her face in her palms. All of you now stop teasing my daughter DP said Laksh hugged her and kissed her head. Ragini broke the hug and was looking at everyone. Papa where is Ma and Swara she asked in an eagerness. They had gone for a wedding laado dadi said. I cant wait more to see them dadi Ragini told excitedly. SanLak were shocked. How can she bear the shock that they were the one's behind her struggle. Not only Ragini but the entire family. Sanskar finally gained some courage. He came in front of all and folded his hands. Bade papa bade ma dad mom papa dadi I first seek forgiveness from all of you. I know this is going to be shocking especially you Ragini. But please be strong. Everyone were confused by his behaviour. Laksh was still holding Ragini like supporting her.
   Sanky then told them about their deeds. He produced them the evidences. Everyone closed their mouth in shock. Dadi was supported by Pari and Uttara who made her sit on the couch. Shekar stumbled and was about to fall down but RP & DP caught him. The most affected person was Ragini. She slowly removed herself from Laksh's grip and went towards Sanskar. She cought his shirt collar. Sanskar...yo...you ar..are ..ly..in.ng. I know. My ma and Swara can never stoop so low. They lo..love me. Y..yes. and Shomi ma killed my ma. No..no...no...I can never believe this. Say you are joking. Say something Sanskar. Please and she broke down completely falling on her knees.Laksh immediately rushed to her and hugged her tight. She hid her face in her chest and broke down
She was crying badly. She remembered all her moments with Shomi and Swara. How they joined hands and became SwaRagini to unite their parents. She then remembered her mother, Janaki. Though she was only 7 when she lost her mother,the moments she spent with her were priceless. She was the best mother. She was so friendly mother. She remembered how she used to play with her,how she feeds her with love, how she makes her slerp. Ma..she shouted crying uncontrolably.No one could tolerate this. Laksh rushed to her and hugged her tight gently rubbing her back calming her. She was still sobbing. Ragu bacha pls pls dont cry. I know it is very difficult to overcome but please dear. Laksh my ma could not even think of hurting an insect. How could God let this happen to her. Laksh cupped her face and wiped her tears. AP came and caressed her head and hugged her. Beta, I know I can never take your mother's place but  still I am your ma na. Now stop crying meri bachi. Its time we have to be strong to fight the evils. AP hugged Ragu making her get a motherly love.
   Suji came and hugged her son and caressed his face. Jiji why should my child suffer this much. What sin we did. AP came and consoled her. Bas Sujata. Ro mat. God will show us a way. Sanskar then told them something which was muted. Shekar was raging in anger. He loved Janaki more than his life. He was not able to forget her. Ragini was just like her mother. He was scared to show love to her as he thought his daughter will also leave him alone like his wife. Shekar and Ragini hugged each other and cried their heart out. Shomi and Swara had gone to Janaki's village to plan with Ragini's uncle and they were unaware of Ragu's recovery. The police had traced them but were still waiting for the perfect chance.
    Ragini was later discharged. Shekar and dadi went to badi. AP and Sujata took arti for Raglak and welcomed them. Ragini lit the diya in the mandir. Laksh tied the mangalsutra and filled her maang with sindoor. He kissed her fore head and Uttara shouted picture perfect clicking their pic. Ragini was getting happy tears. Laksh nodded in no and wiped them.
   After dinner Ragini entered the room. She found it completely dark. Laksh she called out nervously. She felt two strong arms surrounding her waist. She was shocked first and was about to shout when one of the hands closed her mouth. Bacha its me only. Who else has the dare to touch my wife haan. Ragini hugged him and he hugged her back tighter. He then closed her eyes and switched on the light. He slowly opened her eyes. Ragini was shocked looking at the decoration. She saw Laksh who was already looking at her lovingly. He then swept her off the floor in a second and carried her in bridal style. He brought her to the balcony and made her stand and he stood behind her backhugging her placing his chin on her shoulder. She placed her hands on his and rested her head on his broad chest. They were looking at the full moon. Ragini you know why I brought you here. This moon is so proud of being so beautiful. But I wanna prove that my Ragu is the most beautiful creation of God in this universe. Am I correct miss.moon he asked and at that time the moon slowly moved and hid behind the sky. See it hid behind as it was unable to face you. Ragini burst in to laughter. Laksh from when did you start speaking filmy dialogues. She was still laughing and Laksh was lost in her angelic face. He slowly turned her towards him. Ragini who was still laughing felt his intense gaze. He pulled her by waist and told her just be like this bacha. I will fught the whole world only to see a smile in your face. Ragini nodded her head and said thanks for coming in my life Laksh. But still I could not believe my ma was killed. I feel ashamed of myself for bringing a woman ib her place who was responsible for her death. Will I be forgiven. Laksh was not able to see her in tears. He gently sealed his lips on hers. It became more passionate when Ragini too started reciprocating. Laksh tried to deepen the kiss but found Ragini was getting breathless and broke it. Ragini hugged him and pecked his cheeks and said "I love you". Laksh kissed her fore head and said "love you more". He then lifted her in his arms and went to their bed and made her lay down and he too layed beside her placing her head on his chest and  both of them were hugging entangling their fingers. They were spaking on random things. Laksh was telling about her antics in the past few days. Did I trouble you all a lot, she asked him. He smiled at her and caressed her head. No bacha. In fact we all enjoyed your childish acts. We used to compete with each other to look after you. At least I had a chance to rectify my sin towards my love. Laksh was tearing. Ragini wiped his tears. She then placed her lips on his. Laksh was shocked by her act but later reciprocated passionately. They broke it and Ragini spoke, "Laksh I know I made you wait for long time. But I would like to start our life after I punish the devil, please. Laksh gave her a warm smile and kissed her head. Of course dear. After all your word is my order,he said with a mischivous smile raising his eyebrows. Both of them burst into laughter. Later both of them dozed off in each other's embrace.
      The sun rays were disturbing the love birds. Ragini saw herself in his protective embrace. She pecked his fore head and tried getting up but something was stopping her. She then saw her hands and legs tied to her hubby and he was pretending to sleep with a naughty smile. Laksh leave me na. Please. I am getting late. Madam, he said dragging her on him. You need not do any work for somedays. For your information you have just recovered. Laksh this is unfair. I will feel bored. Nothing doing. Its just 5.45. So sleep. I know when to wake you up. Ok. Saying this he pecked her cheeks and covered her in his embrace.
   After sometime they got ready and came down. Sujata and Pari came with tea trays and one large glass of milk. Ragu was shocked when she was given milk. She tried running away but was cought by Sanky. Sanskar leave me right now. I am not going to drink this milk. Its yuck. Ragu bacha just few more days. Doctors have restrained you from having tea. Just few more days. Have it. Laksh forcefully made her drink and she made faces. Thank God today we did not have any running competition, hena jiji Sujata laughed. Ragu pouted while the others giggled.
  Bhai, Uttara said. We can have a running race today too. When everyone were looking at her confused she brought her hands out and threw the colours on her brothers shouting happy holi. Before they could understand what happened everyone started laughing. Uttara ki bachi SanLakAdi ran behind their sister. Later everyone were playing holi when Ragini came down wearing a simple white anarkali. Laksh went near her mesmerised and dragged her to a corner. He coloured her cheeks and brought his cheeks near hers. She felt goose bumps. Later Ragini kept a red thilak on his forehead and he filled her mang the same way. Happy holi both wished at the same time and smiled.He kissed her fore head. You are looking like an angel. I need to stay beside you so that no one dares to come near my wife. What say? He asked her with a wink. She was blushing and he took her to his embrace. Screen freezes on their happy faces.

Precap: Truth out