False alarm/Morning

Hello humans it was a false alarm luckily!!!YAY!!!!!!So here's a new chapter for you all hope you like it!😜In the midst of watching anime...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! (Angelbeats!)

Gerard POV

I woke up to see Y/N beside me...Didn't she go to the lake with Cierra?

*flash back*

Your POV

After sitting there for a bit I got bored "LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE"  Cierra said. I got uncomfortable and decided to go sleep with Gerard in his tent

*Flash back end*

Gerard Pov

Oh well I'll ask her when she wakes up until then I'll sleep

Narrorator pov

While Gerard and Y/N were sleeping everyone at the lake tried pulling a all nighter but most failed, well all except Cierra, and Haden AND THEY STILL HAD A CHIZ LOAD OF ENERGY!!!!Oh ya I think forgot to tell you they ate a LOT of sweets... So they made breakfast for everyone, granted some of it was burnt, but at least there was food. After everyone finished eating they decided to go swimming for a bit, each person had a buddy and had to stay with them.

Your POV

I chose Gerard as my buddy because, well, I just love spending time with him and it'd be nice to have a reason to check on him and make sure he's alright a lot. Plus all my other friends had buddies already.

Narrator POV

And so everyone spent the day either swimming or sleeping or making sandcastles and it was an overall nice and calm day. For everyone to just unplug from everything and spend quality time with eachother felt nice for everyone. And as Gerard and Y/N kept stealing glances at the other and they each caught eachother sometimes, their feelings grew and started blossoming...

367 words
Hi sorry for it being extremely short but Idk what to write,and I wanted to tell u...............

WE REACHED OVER 4K READS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE HAIRJORDAN GUESTED ME ON YOUNOW HE WROTE MY NAME ON HIS KNUCKLES AND HE LIKES MY DRAWING OF HIS ALBUM COVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL STARS
Edited:07:14/2019