1. Kiss Cam

Lola Linda has always been a big Bossing Vic Sotto fan, and since last year, Alden and Maine's so as a birthday gift, RJ took her to Broadway to watch Eat Bulaga live.

While they were lining up to get into the studio, two ladies in front of them were gushing over Alden Richards. He rolled his eyes.

I mean he's good looking I guess but take off his dimple and mas gwapo ako sa kanya. He thought.

They were talking about something he couldn't quite hear (not that he was eavesdropoing) but one of the ladies' voice sounded so melodic that couldn't help but tune in to it. He could tell she is beautiful, the way her dark brown tresses cascaded down her back, her slender arms leading up to those mesmerizing shoulders clad in a yellow-off shoulder dress that perfectly hugged her curves. He was busy listening to the hum of her voice when he suddenly was startled with the sound of her laughter. He got worried that he mustered the courage to talk to her.

He gently touched her elbow and with concern evident in his voice, he asked. "Miss, Uhm, sorry to interrupt but are you ok?"

"Huh? Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked, looking over her shoulder and staring at him with irritation and arms crossed. He is one good looking specimen though.

"Sorry. I-I thought you were having an asthma attack." He apologized, his hand going to his nape and the tips of his ears red in embarrassment. She did look fine, mighty fine in his opinion.

"Nangaasar ka ba?" She asked, eye-brows raised while her companion tried hard not to laugh.

"No, no. I got seriously worried." He defended. He couldn't think of anything else to say what with her looking at him like that. All he wanted to do was pinch her cheeks because she was just too adorable.

"Ah, hija, pasensya ka na sa apo ko, ha. Nagagandahan kasi sya sayo." Their staring contest was interrupted by Lola Linda's soft voice.

"Lola naman." He whispered softly to his abuela, the tips of his ears now glowing crimson.

"Ah so pangit ako?" She couldn't help it. He looked too cute squirming in embarrassment.

"Of course not. Quite the opposite." He wanted to pat himself on the back for at least managing to get the truth out.

Well, that made her blush.

"Ako nga pala si Lola Linda. Eto naman ang apo ko, si Tisoy." She proudly said, holding her grandson's wrist with one hand and lightly tapping his chest with the other.

"RJ. She meant RJ."

"Nice to meet you po, Lola Linda, RJ. Nicomaine po. This is my friend, Ark." She took Lola Linda's hand and brought it to her forehead.

"Likewise, Hija. Maganda na magalang pa. May boyfriend ka na ba?" She asked non-chalantly, as if she was only asking for a pen, making RJ and Nicomaine blush. Ark on the other hand finally let out the giggles she's been trying to hold back since earlier.

"Hala, Lola." They exclaimed in unison, both of their cheeks flushed pink.

"Wala po." She replied almost inaudibly but RJ heard it loud and clear. He smiled. He was glad she's not with anyone. Not that he has any chance but... His train of thought when Lola Linda continued. She seemed to be on a roll.

"Eh kasi itong apo ko, matagal ng walang girlfriend." He wanted the ground to swallow him whole.

"Nicomaine, Ark. Pasensya na kayo sa Lola ko ha. Excited lang sya. First time nya kasi manonood ng Eat Bulaga live." He reasoned out.

"No worries. It's fine." Ark said, chuckling.

"Magtigil ka nga, Tisoy. Napakatorpe mo kasi kaya ako na hahanap ng magiging katipan mo. Aba'y gusto ko nang magkaapo. Bente singko ka na!"