Chapter 1 |The Adoption|

I wake up to the soft and slightly warm snow, i walk to my money cup thats been sitting infront of me for about ten weeks. I see theres only five dollars, i walk across the street to Jamaa Diner, and there i am buying some food and not getting left overs from the trash. I order a nice smoothie and too pancakes. I eat all the food and wierdly im full. Then i walk to the old scrummy adoption center, as ugly as ever i decide to put my self to adoption. I wait for about 3 days then out of no where this girl Blossom comes to adopt me. I grab my stuff and go with her, when we get to her house it looks as haunted as the adoption center. There a little girlwith blue saphire eyes, she looked like me when i was smaller "Hello, my name is Rosy! Im your new sister." says the girl. So i guesse shes my sister i think "Hi im Major nice to meet you" i respond. I give her my paw so we can shake hands but she refuses, i unpack my stuff in my new room i take out my last 2 dollars, and wierdly a bow, i guesse the adoption center gave me a good deal. Turns out im sharing a bed with Rosy.

"I like your bow. Where did you get it?" asks Rosy. I Rumble "Well it was from the adoption center." I turn around and get on the bed. Wow its much better then the snow i think. "Major! Rosy! Come down here its dinner!" says my new mother. We rush down and i push rosy. For dinner we have noodles with some sort of meat and sause, i dont complain its much better then trash.

The next morning i wake up from a bad dream, i saw my dad reaching threw the phantom volcano, i slowly go downstairs to get some water and i hear voices saying my dad is gone. Some how i wake up Blossom who was sleeping on the sofa. "Go back to sleep honey. Its too late." says Blossom in a sleepy voice. I dont awncer i just go upstairs to sleep. The next morning i wake up its about 6:30AM i go down the stairs thinking about my dad "Blossom. I can help u cook" i say. She moves so i can help but doesint talk, im scared, bad news? I think.

"Rosy. Please come in the kitchen so we can tell her." says Blossom. Why is Rosy not sleeping i ask myself. "Tell Me What?" I Say With Nothing But A Wierd Look On My Face. "Major. Im sorry but, your fathers dead!." Screams Rosy with tears in her eyes. How did they know!?! I ask myself once again "But no! It Cant Be! NO!" I scream crying. "We are going to see the phantoms tomorrow. Is that okay?" says Blossom in a sad voice. "yeah i guesse." i respond.

I can get my revenge! Those phantoms will never know whats coming! I say almost out loud. But, i need a plan i do have a bow & arrow but thats not enough!

I walk a mile to go to the weapons shop, and i buy a sword with more arrows then i have no more money but its worth it.I walk out the shop and i see Rosy outside waiting for me! "Rosy why are you here!?!" I ask her and almost scream. "Well i didn't want you to fight those Phantoms alone, I want to help you." She answers in a hush shy voice. "I,I cant let you come if they hurt you or worse!" I say really quickly screaming "I'm good with swords you know." She shows be a shiny sword with a pink handle. "Well okay you can help me we are going this week get ready and pack some food. Okay?" I ask. She nods her head and we go home without even talking.

The next day we go to the market but Blossom is paying we get 4 bags of chips, 10 bags of apples, 40water baskets and 70 packs of small cups. When we get back home i look threw my bag from the adoption center and another gift too little caring bags "Thank you!" i whisper.

When we come up with all the food we split evrerything and organise it in the bag and we are ready for tomorrow. We go to sleep but i dont accully sleep i look at Rosy she is crying.

"Rosy are you okay?" I wiggle her 

"AHH! What! What! Who! Oh Major, sorry it was a bad dream." She Screams

"What was it?" I ask wierdly

"The phantoms killing my father again.Thats why he isint here." She awncers really sadly

"Thats how you knew i would get my revenge you wanted to get it too did you!" I Scream

"Yes i do, and i knew you wanted to also heres a hint stop talking in your sleep." She giggles

"We better get to sleep." I Say

Before we go to sleep i get our weapons in our bags and we sleep like pandas in grass unlikly its winter though.