Chapter 3 |The Phantom base|

"Should we look for more food just incase?" Enchanted ask

"Sure i think its a good idea!But we need to bring our weapons."Me and Rosy reply at the same time.

All of us take our weapons, also me and rosy put some snacks in our little "traveling" bags and we run off in the woods.While i throw some pieces of bread so we know how to get back.We see some blue berry, strawberry and rasberry bushes and a apple tree. We take the fruit and stuff it in our bags,but then it starts to rain and theres alot of thunder.

'Look! A phantom!" Enchanted yells as i cover her mouth.

"Try to shoot it guys." I whisper.

We all try to shoot it and i miss, Enchanted missed.

"Rosy! You can do it!" I say.

She shoots the phantom, he rolls down the hill and we see alot of phantoms down there, its a base! Lighting hits the dead Phantom body and then hits me.

"Major!" They both yell.

"Go look if the phantom had something usefull Rosy." Enchanted says really fast.

She walks to the phantom and as im there laying on the ground my heart stops.

"Hurry! Her heart stoped Rosy!" Enchanted yells.

"Theres a potion!" Rosy yells back

They look at the cover written This is make phantoms stronger and let you heal your friend :)

"Comon! Splash it on her!" Rosy says.

"But it will make the Phantoms stronger.We dont want that!" Enchanted yells.

"WE HAVE TOO SHE IS DEAD WE NEED TO SAVE HER SHE IS MY SISTER!" Rosy yells she's mad.

"No we will do it later on, we dont need her." Enchanted says

They follow the bread path and drag me back to the camp and lay me on the pillow and cover me up in a blanket Enchanted made. Im in heaven now hopeing they will let me live again. Enchanted! Why did you say you dont need me! Who saved you! Me and Rosy without me Rosy wouldint have come! I yell but they cant hear me. I guesse i have to wait till she will change her mind.

They unpack mine and Rosy's bag and go to sleep. Enchanted is crying.

"Mom, dad if you can hear me i miss you." She whispers and they are right beside me.

"Mrs. Enchanted's mom, Enchanted misses you and see that red wolf on the ground thats my body" I tell them.

"Why is your lifeless body there." Enchanted's dad ask.

"The lighting hit me and killed me they took a potion from the phantoms a life potion, they are thinking about it, to make me live again." I reply sadly.

"Wait here." Enchanted's mom says.

She is she is making a note saying she is watching her and to, let me live and when its morning they wake up and before they read the note i say thank you to her parents and hug them. They bring me back to life. I cant believe im breathing again but i fell bad.

"Thank you Enchanted's parents" I whisper.

Authors note: Well do you like my book so far my friends gave me some ideas so thanks for that xXEpic1Xx and CutePrincessPaws!