Chapter 1 Danielle

Danielle POV:

I arrived at school 10 minutes before the bell rang.I got out my car a red charger. I locked my car and headed towards the school building. I went through the door and got many HI's,And good morning,Your amazing. It kind of works like that when your the number one popular girl in Red Bay high school.I headed towards my locker and when I reached my locker Scott,My boyfriend was waiting their for me.

"Hey babe" I said "Good Morning gorgeous" he said while wrapping his arms around my waist."How was your night" "Surprisingly I slept really good considering we got off the phone one hour ago" I said *He chuckled* "Well I didn't wanna let you go" "Aw sweet but I have to go ima skip class so ima go hang out in the garden"I said "Okay love,I'll see you later in 4th period." said scott. "Okay,bye" with that said he walked away I quickly got my sketch book out of my locker and shut my locker and headed towards the garden.

I go to the garden when I want to draw. I know im the popular one but I have a strong passion to draw.I got to the garden and sat down on the bench were I usually sit,No one comes here no more considering its fall.

I took out my pencil and my sketch book and started to draw.

I look at my finished drawing and take out my phone.I notice the time says 9:23."shit" I say to my self I didn't notice how much time had passed Im missing 4th period.I put everything back in my bag and head back into the school I run down the hall and reach my 4th period class I walk in and my teacher Mr.Humbleberry said "Nice for you to join us Danielle" "Yeah what ever" I said I go sit by Scott.

"Where were you?" he asks "I was in the garden drawing" I said "Okay so wanna hang out this Saterday" "yea sure lets bring all our friends along with us I have a good idea of what we should do" I said with a grin on my face and then looked back down at my work.

Class went by fast and it was finally Lunch.

I go through the lunch doors walking in like im the bitch.I go to my usual table and sit.When I feel like it I usually get my food.5 minutes passed from me sitting their and talking to scott I stood up and took my bestfriend Tiera with me to get food I went with her into line and got a bag a chips and a water and went to go back down and sit.

I sat at my table and ate my chips and talked with Tiera

"So what should we do this weekend" asked Tiera "Well I was thinking we should gather our friends like just closest friends and we should go somewhere and play a game" Said Scott from behind me."Ah ah ah no eavesdropping" I said "He just laughed and said okay" "So that sounds fun" said tiera "Yeah I know I have a really good idea planned but i'll tell you all when we find a place" I said with a grin on my face"

Lunch ended and we all went to our seventh class I have biology I swear I hate this class.But what ever I'll live.

_JUMP_

school ended quickly.At the moment I was laying down on my bed with my red beats and was listening to the song Flesh my Simon Curtis I started to sing along

This is not the way into my heart, into my head

Into my brain, into none of the above

This is just my way of unleashing the feelings deep inside of me

This spark of black that I seem to love

We can get a little crazy just for fun, just for fun

Don't even try to hold it back

Just let go

Tie me up and take me over till you're done

Till I'm done

You've got me fiendin' and I'm ready to blow

I got interrupted when I had a mini heart attack when I felt my bed sink.I take my beats offmy head and see who was sitting on my bed. Luckily it was just Tiera I forgot she was coming over after school to work on our art project.

"Tiera you gave me a fu**ing heart attack" "Well im sorry I nocked but you didn't answer so I came In and heard you singing witch was surprisingly really good" "Um thanks I think but I don't wanna do the project now" "Okay me neither its due in 1 month any way so what do you wanna do?" she asked " "well we can just sit hear and listen to music while talking like our usual afternoon routine" "Uh sure" she said we she layed down on my king size bed while I plug my iphone 5c onto my Ihome and play my music I lay down and me and tiera stay their talking for hours.

I checked the time and saw it was about to be 7:30pm and I look over to tiera and she's asleep.I grinned and went to my bathroom and got my make up and went back to my bed and started to draw on tiera's face I mentally say to me *Paybacks and Bitch* its payback for the time I went to her house and I fell asleep and she drew on me so sorry Tiera Karma's a Bitch.

**Four Ours Later**

I was down stairs making a bowl of cereal.I hear someone coming down the stairs "Tiera you awake?" I yell from the kitchen. "YEAH I love my make over Dani!!" "haha Paybacks a bitch aint it?" "Yeah so what you making" she asked me "Cereal I said while she walked through the kitchen door.

"Oh Fun make me one" "Uh I aint your made you've been here many times your practically family you know were everything is get it your self" I said to her

She laughed and said "fine but its to much work" "Yeah I know but your a lazy bum " Um am not" um Yea you are" "Fine I know its true" She said

We got done making out bowls and went to the living room to watch t.v my mom was already gone to work so I have the house to my self.We sat down and turned the tv on I surfed through the channels until I reached my favorite show called "Teen Wolf" I love styles.

"So ima stay the night" said tiera "Well okay invite your self " I said with a grin and a laugh "Well I don't wanna go home I always do this" "Yeah I know its normal for my mom to find you laying on the floor when I kick you off" "Yeah that's Totally normal " she said with a note of Sarcasm "Haha but its normal for us " "Yeah I know I know " "So what should we do?" she asked "Umm I don't know lets order some pizza and watch the full series on Teen wolf " I said "Sure sounds like fun" she said happily jumping up and down. I don't know how I deal with her but shes like my sister and I love her so I don't mind.

I ordered the pizza and soon after that the pizza came we set It on the table and ate and watch teen wolf we sat their doing that until be fell asleep around 4 in the morning.

My normal night with Tiera we always do this and my mom ends up in the end cleaning up our mess.

_________________________________________________

______

Hey guys I know I said I was going to publish this story on the 15th but I couldn't wait that long I really wanted you guys to read my story as soon as possible everyone on my facebook page wanted this story to come to life so I really wanted to make this story about Dani.This chapter was actually really fun making.It took me over 1 hour to put everything down.I was on the phone with Tiera my Parabatai when I was beginning it and at the beginning I had writers block and I got mad cause I really wanted this story to be amazing so I really hope you guys like my First chapter for "Caught up in ourselves"

Yours truly and my pleasure

*~**ANONYMOUS**~*