Chapter 3 The movie.

Jay's POV

im in the kitchen with the guys prepareing the food for the movie.

"Jay,ORDER PIZZA!!" Danielle said "Allright" i said i like Dani i always have but only jessie nows.Me and Dani met when i first came here in 1st grade and we became bestfriends instantly

.But when she met scott in 5th grade she had a huge cush on him.I depressed for a while but i got over it but i still love her i'll neve- I heard someone behind me screaming

"CALL THE DAMN PIZZA PLACE JAY!!" i allready new who it was just by the voice i new allready it was the love of my life.I quickly replies with an "Okay,Okay"

I garved my phone out of my pocket and called "Pizza,Pizza and more pizza" yeah i know cheezy name but i dont care i called and ordered 7 pizza's.WERE FAT ASSES I KNOWDONT JUDGE US!!. I hanged up after that and went to help with the rest.

20 minutes later the doorbell ringed and i went to the door to answer it i opened the door and their was a cute gir standing their with Redish brownish hair with brown eyes.She was beautiful but not compared to Dani.

She looked at me and smiled i gave her a smirk and she gave me the pizza "so why do you need 7 pizza's" "Oh nothing you need to worry about" i said back with a smirk i payed her and closed the door in her face.

Hey i didnt wanna make it go to second base so quick but i put the pizza's down and looked at the recipt on the back it had her name

"hanna" and her number "570-234-5678" (A/N fake number) I laughed and stuffed it in my pocket i then took all the pizza's to the movie room and put them on the table their everyone was allready thier i took my seat next to Tiera and Jack.

they started the movie "Loved by a jerk and the girl every 5 second they saw the main character Alex they went crazy.

When the movie ended i looked around the room they all were asleep i laughed because they were all drewling.I covered my self and Tiera because she fell asleep on my arm and fel asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR NOT THE LONG CHAPTER ITS I'VE BEEN BUSY AND GROUNDED :( AND I HAVE TO BE OFF BEFORE I GET IN TROUBLE.

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE CHAPTER 3 XD

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

FALLOW

AND EVERYTHING ELSE

BYEE

YOURS TRULY

XxH