Chapter 4 Layla's Party

Daniels POV

I woke up and notcied im in my bedroom.I wonder how i got here because te last thing i remember was falling asleep on scotts arm.I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom i took a quick shower and got dressed in white skinny jeans and a sweater.

i walked out of my room and made my way around the house.No one was home except the cooks and servents and you know those people but i headed to the kitchen.I walked in and i saw a letter on the table.I walked to it picked it up and read it it said.

Dani

Its layla GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE! i wanted to tell you that im having a party and you have to come because your my bestfriend and you love me.So the parties tonight at my house at nine thirty but you can come early.

Please come for me and the rest of your best friends.

Layla

I smiled and checked the time its only two thirty in the afernoon "Wow i sleep long" i thought to myself.

I got an apple and headed to the living room to watch cartoon. yes im 16 but i still love cartoons.

i sat their for a while untill i heard my door bell ring i growned because of my laziness but i got my lazy ass up and opened the door.

"Hey, nicky" i said to my bestfriend "Hey Dani what's up?" "Nothing come in, i said What are you doing here" "A boy just cant go to his best friends house to hang out? "

he said fakeing hurt while putting his hand on his heart . "Stop being so dramatic" but sit we can watch cartoons or what ever" "Okay but i wanted to tell you the the slut is coming to the party" said nicky.

The school slut is none other than Coralia smith. She lets every guy in her pants. She has blonde hair blue eyes and she's thin and looks like an angel but PLEASE! she is a devil. i hate her since the day she tried getting into my boyfriends pants.

"Why do you think i care?" "Dani you know damn well you hate the damn girl since she tried getting with scott"

"I know but i dont give a shit unless she does somthing then shit will go DOWN!!" i said nicky began to laugh "What are you laughing?" i asked "Its just your short and petit "

"DONT CALL ME SHORT! i said while tackleing him. "Oh, dani i didnt know you felt this way" he said with a grin. "Oh nicky stop being so full of your self " "But babe i allready am " "Mhmm"

I got off him and jumped back on the couch he sat next to me.

____Later that day_____

I was getting dressed Nicky left an hour ago so we can get dressed. Tiera came over and picked my outfit out. It was a white dress that stopped at your nees and had a golden belt around it.

I wore White flats and TIera did my hair. She curled it and then she did my make up she did the smokey eyes.

Tiera wore a the same outfit but in black and the belt was white. We went down stairs and waited for our friends to come pick us up for layla's party.

I left a note on the fridge telling my mom and dad that i went out and probably will be back late.

Me and tiera sat on the couch and watched t'v untill we heard a honk we got up and turned the t'v of and headed outside. We went up to jay's car and sat down in the back back seat.

He started backing out and the guys said "You guys look GORGEOUS" me and tiera started to blush. Me and tiera were the only girls because the rest of the girlss were at layla's gettign ready.

We got to layla's house and got out the car the music was booming and the house was packed. we walked in and all i hear i screching i turn around and see its layla. "IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS MADE IT!!" she said "We laughed and said we wouldnt miss it"

We went to the dance floor and danced our asses off the party was so fun.

"Wanna drink!!" scott yelled over the music "YEAH!" i yelled back. he went to go get his drinks i turned around and started dancing with with jay nicky jack lucas and tiera we were having so much fun. We all got tired and i wondered were scott was because he's been gone for a while.

I asked nicky and jay to help me look we all went around the first floor and and searched we couldnt find him. "Lets check upstairs!" Yelled jay trying to get higher then the music so me and nicky could hear.

We went up stairs and searched through every single door untill e came to the last door. I opened it up and was about to fall and cry. Jay had to grave me so i wouldnt fall.

when we walked in i couldnt believe my eyes their on the bed was scott and Coralia having fucking sex. I ran out the room but i can hear in the back that scott was yelling my name but i didnt look back i kept running and running.

i made it out of my house. someone graved my arm and turned me around when i looked up i saw that it was Jay. I hugged him as tight as i could and cried on his chest.

"Its okay Dani, Its okay come on i'll take you come." "I pulled away and nodded my head. "Weres nicky?" i asked "He's yelling at scott but he'll be here in five minutes."

he said "Me and him are takeing you home because he has the keys and were your bestfriends and we dont wanna see our bestfriend going through a heartbreak" "Thanks i love you guys" i said "Yeah i love you to"

I see nicky coming down the stairs and heading towards us "Okay lets go" he said while puting his arm around my shoulder. We got in the car and headed towards my house"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE CHAPTER 4 I REALLY LIKED IT.

DONT FORGET TO

COMMENTS

VOTE

FALLOW

AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU WANNA DO

YOURS TRULY

XxH