Promo

#Life Partners

Promo

*************

SCENE . 1

A girl and a boy were walking on road Happily....

He was holding her palm with his..Their fingers were entwingled each other....

They stops near an ice cream store...

They buy ice creams and was eating it like kids.... Ice cream was spread all over their lips.. Without any hessitate he cleans near her lips with his fingers while She too did the same and Again both of them get buzy with licking their ice creams while laughing and enjoying....

************

SCENE . 2

A door gets open in a hotel and a girl peeps out her head out.... Behind her a boy too peeps his head outside from the door....

They both looks here and their and finally looks at the room which was infront of their room...

They gives a hi fi and smiles naughtily...

The girl gets out frm the room holding his palm tight. He too came beside her and They stops infront of the door..

She rang the door bell two three times continuesly and runs to their own room while A young boy opens the door but got irritate not founding anyone there and close the door.... These all were seeing by the same girl and the boy..

They agin gets out from thir room and rings the bell.. They did same trick 4-5 times making the young boy hell irritate..

Both laughs seeing the young man frustrated...

They were laughing like crazys...

The whole room was filled with their laughter..

*************

SCENE . 3

A lady holds a girls had and drags her out and later throws her out from the mansion..

The girl was pleading her to not do this with her..

The lady pushed the girl while scolding her and she falls down on the ground crying....

"I will not let you ruin my sons life... Just get lost frm here" Shouted the lady pushing the girl out

"Please maa don't do this. Where will i go" Said the girl crying

"I don't care where you go.. Just get out from my sons life you bloody girl" Said the lady and close the door leaving her shattered

-----------------------------------------------------------

JANKI GADODIYA - Mother of SwaRagini.. House wife and loves her two daughers And her husband But in nature she is very strict...

 SHEKAR GADODIYA - Father of swaragini... Loves his daughters a lott.. But for him his first prioritie is society... Wht society think metters him a lott...

RAGINI GADODIYA - Loves her mom and dad and her younger sister a lott.... But her dreams is more important to her than her family.....

SWARA GADODIYA - Adopted daughter of gadodiyas... Loves her family a lott and can do anything for them... A fun loving bubbly girl.. she loves to do pranks.. Doesn't care about society and all..  For her life means fun... Never bother anyones taunts.. But one incidence brokes her from inside... This once incidence changes her whole life..

AP MAHESHWARI - Mother of Sanskar and laksh.. Loves her both sons equally... She wants everything perfect for her son's specially for sanskar... Changes her colours in evry minutes... Cares about society more than her kids..

DP MAHESHWARI - Father of sanskar and laksh.. Loves his both sons equally.. He cares about society and their believes... Infront of his wife he is nothing... Her words and decisions are more important tham his...

LAKSH MAHESHWARI - Elder son of maheshwaris... Loves his family, specialy younger brother a lott... He has his own dreams to full fill.. Infront of his dreams he can't see anything neither his beloved family.. Can go any extant for his dreams...

SANSKAR MAHESHWARI - Younger son of Maheswari's.. loves his family a lott and can do anything for his family
.Never cares about what people says.. Loves his big bro a lott.. Want enjoy his life fully.. Had no interest in the family business at all... Hobby is to do pranks with others but One incidence changed his life a lott.. Now Wants to become independent at any cost..

-----------------------------------------------------------

It seems like that the couple is happy with each other, Then why that women is throwing her out????

Who was the couple ???

Where will she go???

To knw more read #Life Partners...

Stay Blessed ❤❤

Isha😘😘