Chapter 3

Life Partners

Chapter 3

************************

Goa

Hotel

Swasan enterd their room and stood with wide open mouth seeing it.. It was a huge honeymoon suite well decorated...

They were tired due to their journey so without wasting more time they freshenup and ordered their dinner in the room it self...

After the dinner both was resting in their respective places...

Sanskar was on the couch laying playing with his phone leaving swara to feel bore who was sitting on the bed..

"Partner" Said swara looking at him feeling bored

"yes partner" Said Sanskar while his gaze was still on his phone

"It's too boring here" Said swara with a pout

"lets do something crazy" Said Sanskar with a naughty smile looking at swara

"yes i have an idea" Said swara in excitement..

Sanskar came near her and sits on the bed facing her...

Swara told her plan to sanskar while he smiles naughtily...

Swara holds his hand and walks near the door.. She opens the door and peeps her head out... Behind her he too peeps his head out...

Both scanned both the sides and passed a naughty smile founding no one around there..

With a naughty smile both looks at the room which was infront of their room..

They both come out slowly like theif and stands infront of tht room..

Swara rang the door bell 2-3 times continuesly and both runs to their room...

A young boy came out from that room and become confused and irritate finding no one while a these was witnessed by two pair of eyes...

Yet again both came near the room and this time it was sanskar who rang the bell and swara drags him nott thier room holding his hand....

They used this trick 4-5 times which make the boy highly angry and irritate making Both laugh...

They were lying on the bed laughing imaging that boys angry face..

"Partner your amazing.. Today you teached a new prank to me" Said Sanskar looking upwards

"hah you know Sanskar I used to do this with my neighbours also" Said swara and laughs

Both laughs laoudly while The room was filled with their laughter...

After having a gala time both doze off in each others embrace being tired..

***********
Morning

SwaSan were peacefully sleeping in each others embarece while cuddling on each other..

Sanskar's head was near her neck while his hands were on her belly.. she was holding his hand tight which was on her belly..

Morning rays falls on swara making her disturb so she opens her eyes lazily And saw their position..

She was shocked first but later smiles seeing his cute face... She got lost in him... She brushed her fingers on his hairs Admiring him as it was the first time in her life she is so so close to any man...

He felt something so he tries to opens his eyes.. As soon as she saw some movements on him, she took her hand back ans pretend to sleep before he opens his eyes..