Chapter 4

Life Partners

Chapter 4

***********************************

Swara went from there in full rage making Sanskar to hits his head from back...

"Madam got angry" Wishpers to himself hitting his head..

Sanskar thought something and went some where while Mrs.Angry bird was walking and walking..

Swara stops and turns her head to see sanskar and frowns not founding him..

She makes a pout and again walks near the beach..

Suddenly It start raining making her smile..

She opens her arms closing her eyes, enjoying the drops which was falling on her...

She looks at the whole beach opening her eyes and saw everyone enjoying..

Suddenly something strike in her mind and turns..

She looks at sanskar who was giving an idiotic smile to her while pipe was on his hand..

"You" Shouted swara looking at him realizing what he had done

"Yes me" Said Sanskar leaving the pipe and walking near her

"Idiot" Said swara being angry and again walks

"Partner listen" Shouted Sanskar running behind her but seems like she wasn't in mood to listen him today..

Knowing she won't stop he lift her on his arms making swara shocked..

She was trying to free her self from his grip..

"Uurrrrrrgggg leave me idiot" Shouted swara hitting his chest

"No i wont leave you.. I think you forgot my promise so soon" Said Sanskar seriously

"Sanskar leave me... I hate you" shouted swara trying to free herself

Sanskar felt bad when swara spoke those words..

He stops right there looking at her..

She looks at him feeling no movements on him...

He was looking at her with a sad face.. He wont show it but his eyes were telling everything..

Their was a sweet eye lock between them..

"I had told you before also, i will never leave your hands once I hold it... Than why you always ask me to leave you" Said Sanskar while his voice reflects his pain..

Swara felt pain in her heart listening him..

She was all lost in his dark brown eyes where were an unbearable pain which she never saw..

She comes to her senses when he trow her into the water..

For a while she was numb.. Sanskar's laugh make her to come back to her senses...

"hahahaa.. Now again don't say me to leave you" Said Sanskar laughing while she narrow her

"youuu idiot" Shouted swara and starts beating him

Swara splash water on him making him irritate...

He was all irritated by now and pulls her to him by her waist making her to hit his strong chest..

He felt her softness which was pressed on his chest..

Her both hands were on his shouldrs while his hands were around her waist..