3..

**TAYLOR**

So I told them how Zayn and I becomes friends. And how nice and caring he was as friend. But I didn't tell him one tiny little detail, that he used to be my boyfriend and broke up after months after having such a wonderful and meaningful relationship him.

I don't know.. Even though we're cousins, I don't wanna enclose things such as private as my relationship with Zayn to other people. Maybe I'm afraid to be judged by them.

Yes it is, especially now that he's super famous and there's paparazzi, media that surrounds him on every place he went. I'm afraid that one day we'll be the talk of the town if we don't keep things like this private.

"Wow! Zayn seems like a very nice guy." Gerry says as soon as I finish telling them our story.

"Yeah, he's bit crazy too." I laugh remembering how Zayn loves doing crazy  stuff without no further reason. Like one time we went to an abandoned building back in London  and he starts putting graffiti on the walls. Zayn was super excited because he'll do something illegal again. And I was super nervous that people might see us doing it. He was even yelling  at me to come and join him, but me, being stubborn person that I was refuse to do it. So Zayn had no choice but to force me. And it's fun, doing illegal things with a friend is quite enjoyable.

Even though he's now an international pop star, Zayn still has that bad boy aura with him.

"Zayn Malik the crazy super star." Grachelle says that earns a laugh from everyone.

"By the way, Zayn has this  meet and greet with his fans later after the show. I'll personally introduce you guys with my famous friend." I told them, and I see Grachelle's eyes sparkle out of excitement.

"Really? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" And here she goes again with her fan girling moment. I wonder what will be her reaction if she meet her Aidan again face to face and also Zayn.

She'll probably faint. Oh god!

She's like Ashley when it comes to these things, she'll never let anything or anyone stop her from getting close to these famous celebrities.

Crazy fan girls.

"Yeah, he'll be happy to meet his fans especially people close to me." I smile

"Taylor, can I take a picture with Zayn?" Grachelle pouts that earned another side comment from Kyle.

Kyle was you know, her annoying childhood best friend/enemy. Grachelle told me about him when we talk over video call or when we chat via messenger. She says he always annoys her, and they always argue about anything and everything especially Aidan.

They kinda reminds me how Zayn and I back high school. Because like them, we also fight a lot. And not just fight he always mock me with petty little things.

And now I kinda miss that Zayn. Yes we still fight, but not that kind of fight we used to.

"Hoy Grachelle! Sumosobra ka na ah, ayaw mo talagang mgpaawat. Pati si Zayn papatikimin mo ng kabaliwan mo!"

"Eh bakit ba? Si Zayn Malik Kaya un na super gwapo and super hot at Chaka bibihira un mag punta dito sa Pilipinas para magconcert. Kaya Pwede ba Kyle, 'wag mo na kong pakielaman."