Chapter 15

He moans as I continue to grind my hips on his ever growing member. His hands move up my hips, then up my rib cage, taking my shirt with him. He throws it on the floor and cups my breasts in his large hands. I throw my head back and moan loudly.

"Baby, you are so beautiful." He whispers as he flips us over so that he is on top, then slides down my body, taking my shorts and panties with him. Those join my shirt in the floor. He quickly rids himself of his pants and boxers before plunging into me, hard and fast. "I couldn't wait to be inside of you." He grunts as he pounds into me. I reach my peak, arching my back. He leans in and whispers, "That's one." Then he flips me over and pulls my hips up so that I am on my knees before plunging into me again. I love this, he is so much deeper. Keeping a steady rhythm or hard thrusts, he has me screaming his name. I cum again. "That's two." He grins flipping me again, so that I am on top of him. I bite my lip as I stare down at the most wonderful man.

I begin to ride him, I want to draw him out, so I start to move slowly. He moans out my name as his fingers dig into my hips. Soon, I am bouncing up and down and his hips are thrusting up to meet me, "Angel, I am so close, cum with me." He says through a clenched jaw. I throw my head back and scream his name as I explode and he joins me. I collapse on his chest, "Third times the charm." I whisper and he chuckles, "No charm needed, Angel, it's all you." I fall asleep on his chest, with a smile on my face.