Description!

Just A Description of One of the Main Characters-

My name is Bailey. I am 13 years old and have 1 older brother, Dylan, who is 16, and I have a twin named Mason. My parents have been divorced since I was eight years old. My brothers and I live with my mom most of the time since our dad lives in another state but, we visit him every other holiday and during the summer. I have lived in California pretty much all my life. My life is pretty normal, I have a small group of best friends, I'm one of my school's best lacrosse players, and I'm pretty girly girl but I have a hint of tom boy in me. I have long dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I'm average height for my age (5' 5") and I'm not supermodel skinny but my friends always tell me that I am very skinny.(Which I dont like that much) All of my friends and I love all of the Magcon guys! We have been trying to get them to come to California! My life would literally be complete if I got to meet them! My favorites are Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, and Hayes Grier! My life right now seems perfect. I wouldn't do anything in the world to change anything!

Sorry this is short I just want it to be so you guys can get to know the main character better!(: